How you met

[A/N]: Hey, quick disclaimer! I wrote this MULTIPLE years ago, this is Riddled with misspellings and mistakes. I know they're annoying and I'm sorry but I'm not going to drop everything and correct them right now. Another thing, this was NOT written with the Spider-Man Across the Spiderverse movie in mind! This is all based on the "Ultimate Spider-Man" cartoon

That being said, if you found this book because of the movie and are more-or-less enjoying it, good for you! I'm happy and I don't mind that! Just keep in mind that this might feel pretty out-of-character since I wrote this with different versions of Spider-People in mind!

Peter Parker/Spider-Man

You were new in Midtown High. You walked into canteen. You looked around and took your lunch. You were about to sit somewhere when you felt that someone patted you. You turned around. You were in front of tall boy with dark hair. "Hey, give me that lunch!" he said. "What?! No, it's mine!" "Do you know who I am?" "No, and I don't want to. Just let me eat my lunch." "No way!" he siad. He caught your lunch and tried to take it. You kept holding it. "Hey, Tom, stop!" someone behind you said.

You turned around again to see boy with brown hair and blue eyes. "Do you want me to hurt you, Parker?" "What? N-no, I was just wondering if... maybe you'll take my lunch instead?" "All right, give it to me." taller boy said. Smaller one gave his dinner to him. When 'Tom' was holding it he pushed other boy down and then walked away. You took your lunch to one hand and helped boy to wake up. 

"Thank you." you said. "You're welcome." "I can give you some of my lunch if you want to." "Okay. Maybe come and sit with me and my friends?" "All right. My name is [y/n] by the way." "I'm Peter, nice to meet you."

(A/N): That bully couldn't be Flash, because it happens when he is already Agent Venom

Ben Reilly/Scarlet Spider

It was dark already. Your friend's party just ended up. Your parents were busy, so you had to get to home on your own. Regularly it wouldn't be a problem, but right now there are some reports that some criminals are playing around. "Are you sure that you won't walk me home?" you asked your friend. "Oh come on, [y/n], what can happen to you? Your house isn't far from here." "Ugh. Fine. If someone will kill me, that will be your fault." you said. It was a joke, of course. You walked out from your friend's home. You were walking fast.

You decided to use abbreviation, so you turned into small aisle. You saw someone sitting at the stairs next to the wall. It was a boy. He was wearing hoodie and he had headphones in his ears. You realized that there was a big scar at his face. You began to walk faster just to get away from him. When you was next to some dumpster a stranger walked out from behind it. He was holding a knife. You froze. "Give me money, or you'll get hurt." he said. There was a problem. You didn't had money with you. You was trying to find a way by which you could get away from him. Was that guy with scar his back-up in case you'd try to run away? "Was the guy with scar your friend?" you asked. "Guy with scar? Who are you talking about?!" he got angry.

You looked behind you. Boy in hoodie was gone. "All right, give me your money right now, or I'll hurt you really bad!" he said. "Hey." someone said. Guy with knife looked at the third person in aisle. You did the same thing. It was that guy with scar. "Leave her alone." "Or what?" he pointed knife at the boy. "Or I'll break that hand of yours. Trust me, I know how to do it." he answered. Guy with knife took a step back. "I'll cut your face if you won't walk away!" "Can't you see that someone already have done it?" boy said. Now man with knife was afraid a little. Maybe because boy wasn't afraid of him? He thrown knife away and ran out from aisle. Then boy looked at you.

"Why are you here all alone?!" he shouted. "M-my friend lives near... there was a party... I live near to... I thought that no one will..." "Well you were wrong!" he sighed and calmed down a little "I'll walk you home to make sure that he won't follow you." "Thanks. By the way my name is [y/n]." you said. He sighed again. "Ben."