When is he getting overprotective

(Thanks for idea Atireader)

Peter Paker/Spider-Man

Peter's overprotective, like, all the time. He lost his uncle, he can't afford to luse you too! Sometimes when you're in the city, as you think, all alone you see his face in the crowd. At first you thought that it's a little creepy, but it changed when some villain attacked building next to you and Spider-Man saved you. 

Ben Reilly/Scarlet Spider

Well, Ben's Ben, so even if you'd told him that you're going to do so something totally crazy he'd be just like 'whatever', but the truth is, that whenever you're leaving the room he's looking after you. He's getting overprotective whenever he's not seeing you for some time. He's afraid that you might got kidnapped, so he seriously doesn't like to leave you. 

Miles Morales/Kid Arachnid

Miles is getting overprotective when you're near any battle he's into, mostly if everyone's fighting sinister 6. In his dimension he saw Spider-Man die, and spidey had powers. You have no powers at all, so he doesn't want you to get hurt. But you're both kids after all, so he's getting, a little less, but still, overprotective when someone laughs at your T-shirt (we all know which one). 

Flash Thompson/Agent Venom

Flash was never good at thinking, so he doesn't even think that you could get hurt. Things are changing when you're already injured, even a little. No matter if it's happening during training in school, or by getting too close to some bad guy, he'd die for you. 

Miguel O'Hara/Spider-Man 2099

He's totally overprotective when there are some multiverse anomalies. He's afraid that you'll end up in another dimension all alone, so he's not leaving your side. When his super-friends are calling him and asking to get over to fight he brings you with him, helps you to hide and makes sure that he'll be close enough to get to you in time. 

Amadeus Cho/Iron Spider

Unlike others, he knows how smart you are so he's not afraid that you'll get yourself killed by some villain. He's getting more protective if someone in school tries to bully you. You never saw anyone turning from being friendly to overprotective as fast as he's doing it.