Finding out that he's a hero

Peter Parker/Spider-Man

You and Peter decided to have a walk. You were talking about some school stuff when someone crushed into Peter. You helped your friend to get up. Stranger had long coat, brown hair and he smiled when he looked at Peter. "Mister Parker! We hasn't seen each other since we met in lab 2 weeks ago!" he said. There was something weird with him, but you had no idea what.

"Y-yeah! Hi! I- missed you! Whe- when are we going to- meet again?" "I wanted to talk with you, but maybe instead of meeting in lab we'd just talk it over here? Oh, and hello young lady." he said to you. "Hello, mister." "U-uh.... sure, let's talk it over, but first please let me.. take [y/n] home." "Sure, I'll wait mister Parker." stranger said.

Peter took my hand and ran into random alley. "[y/n], this is bad... this is really, really bad..." he whispered. "Peter? Who is it? What is happening?" you asked. "[y/n]... you don't know everything about me... and about this guy." "Peter, I don't know why are you so stressed to meet some friend from lab..." "He is NOT my friend." he said.

He began to pull his T-shirt off.  "Peter what are you doing?" "[y/n]... he is not my friend. He is doctor octopus. He is bad guy. And I am.... I can't believe I'm saying this... I am Spider-Man." he said. You opened your eyes to see him putting on Spider-Man's mask. "Sorry for keeping it secret, but now I gotta go take care of Ock." he said.

Ben Reilly/Scarlet Spider

You were both walking to cafe. "So... how are you?" you asked. "Fine, nothing interesting happens in my life lately." "Is it good?" "Yeah. I'm still not bored with my situation, so there's nothing wrong with a little calm time..." he said. "Yeah, it's okay to have little time to rest from changes." You said. You were slowly walking when he suddenly pushed you into shop next to you. You fell to the ground but when you turned around you saw car.

Car crushed into wall. You woke up and opened door to see Ben right next to car's front wheel. He was lying on the ground. "Oh my god, Ben, are you okay?!" you shouted and ran to him. "Y-yeah, that was close..." he said. You helped your friend up, while other people helped driver to get out. You tried to help Ben with standing.

"I'm okay, you don't have to worry, [y/n]." he said. You looked at car. There were hands shapes in it. Ben's hands shapes. "Does your hands hurt?" you asked. "No?" "How is it possible. Your hands shapes are in car, see?" you showed them to him "How did you stopped car with our own han-" you asked but he covered your mouth. Then he caught your hand and walked away from car. "Ben?" you asked. He walked into alley. Then he sighed. He let your hand go. "Sorry." He said. "Ben, how are "Ben, how are "Ben, how are you this strong?" you asked. "I guess that it's the end of our friendship." He said. "What?" "When I'll explain to you, you won't like me anymore." "Why?" "Because there are reasons why I'm keeping some things secret." He made a long pause "I have powers, I am Scarlet Spider." He said. You looked at him. "So... you used them to save me and yourself today?" "Yeah. I guess that you don't wanna see me ever again, so... goodbye." He said.

"Ben, wait!" you shouted. "What?" "Of course I will want to see you again!" "...Really?" "Yeah, your secret doesn't change anything, I still like you, and right now I owe you my life." You said. He smiled. "So, we're still going to cafe?" he asked.

Miles Morales/Kid Arachnid

You and Miles met in McDonald's by accident. You sat together and talked while eating. "I am pretty sure I am stronger then you." he said. "I dunno Miles, but I'm sure that your love for your mum is strongest thing ever." "Stop! I can prove that I'm stronger!" "By eating more?" "No, I'll show you something." "Okay strongman, but first let me finish my food." "Don't worry, I am not going to waste my meal too." he said.

After a moment of eating you was a little curious about Miles's proof. When you finished eating you walked out from place in which you met. He took you to city center. "Why are we here, miles?" you asked. "I really want to show you something, but we need to get to special place." he answered.

After some time he walked into alley and climbed trash. Then he jumped onto fire stairs. "[y/n], what are you waiting for?" he asked. You did same thing and he helped you to don't fell off. You used stairs and after a moment you were on rooftop. City looked nice from above. "I'd be able to hold you in the air here." Miles said. "Uh.. no thanks?" "No, but seriously!" "Yeah, I just don't wanna check. So... what you want to show me?"

Miles smiled at you. "You might don't know, but I'm very special." "Yeah, sure, not every kid has 'I love my mum' T-Shirt." you said and smiled. You both began to laugh when you felt that you're in the air. You looked down to see Miles holding you up with one hand. "Miles? H-how are you..." "Not every kid has Kid Arachnid's suit at closet. Mine's original." he said.

Flash Thompson/Agent Venom

You was in shopping center. You wanted to buy something to Flash. When you was about to pay for chocolate you chose someone shouted something. You had no idea what was happening, but other customer pushed you at the ground. When you got back at your feet you could see why was everyone screaming. Some bad guy crashed through the wall. Then some heroes appeared too.

You took some steps back. Suddenly villain was thrown into the wall behind you. You got scared, so you tried to jump away, but you just hit that wall and fell off the building too. You closed your eyes. When you was about to hit the ground someone caught you. You automatically hugged into that person.

When, as you learned, he landed on the top of other building you were still shocked. Now you could see who saved you. It was Agent Venom, one of newest super heroes. You tried to walk, but you fell down. "Are you shocked, or hurt?" he asked you and knelt beside you. You hasn't said anything.

You tried to calm down, but it was hard since a moment ago you almost died. "Hey, easy, keep breathing..." hero said. You were still scared. "[y/n], it's okay..." "H-how you know my name?" you asked and got scared a little more. He caught your hand. "Easy, [y/n], it's me..." he said and his mask was disappeared "Flash.". You looked at him. "Flash?" "Yeah. Easy. You're safe." he said.

Miguel O'Hara/Spider -Man-2099

Miguel walked into your apartment. He had keys, so it wasn't surprising. He had wet hair. "Was it raining?" you asked him. "No, but some old woman was watering flowers." he said. He sat on sofa. You sat beside him. "Do you have flowers in 2099?" you asked while giggling. "Yeah, we sure have everything in 2099." he said.

"By the way, what is in your bag?" you asked. He was here for some time, but still he never showed you what was inside it. Nothing, just his driving licence. "Sorry, it's personal." he said. "Okay, I get it." You said. Later he decided to go buy some food, so he left you alone in your room. You really wanted to know what he brought with himself from his times.

Even through he told you to don't do it, you opened his bag. Inside there were some bandages, sunglasses, some other things and... suit. Suit of new hero in city. Hero, that somehow appeared one day after Miguel. Wait.. is it possible? Is it possible that your new roommate is... hero?

Miguel walked into house. "Sorry, I forgot-" "Your bag?" "Wait... you looked inside, didn't you?" "Could you explain this to me?" you asked while showing him mask. "...Yeah. I could, but I think that you already know why I have it." "You..." "Have powers? Yes." He said. There was silence between both of you. "Soon everyone will know, right?" Miguel said. "What?" "You'll tell about it everyone." "What? No!" "...Really?" "Yeah, don't worry, your secret's safe." You said and smiled. He smiled too. "But you still gotta tell me how you got your powers." You said. "All right, sit down, that's a long story." He said.