You get involved into one of his battles

Peter Parker/Spider-Man

You was chilling in your room while reading a book. Suddenly your phone rang. You saw your boyfriend's face on the screen so you picked up. "Pleasetellmeyou'reallright!" he shouted. "Uh, I am, why asking?" you said. He let out a big sigh. "Thanks god. We're fighting sinister 6 and Octopus went somewhere, and he knows who I am, so I'm just calling all my friends and family members to make sure they're safe." he said. "As I already told you, I'm good. I'm reading a book in my room and there are no villains around my ho-" you didn't get to finish because something crushed your window and you felt something wrapped around your waist. You let out a scream and your phone fell down.

"[y/n]? [y/n]?!" Peter was shouting so loud that you still could've heard him. You got pulled out from your apartment. Wind was running through your hair as you was trying to figure out what is happening and struggling. Suddenly you heard Peter's voice. "Stop right there Ock, or-" "You might want to rethink that, Parker." someone next to you said. You was turned around and you was suddenly facing Spider-Man.

"Let go of her..." "Or?" "Or... Or I'll.." "On a second thought, I can." guy who was holding you suddenly let go of you. The only problem was that you all were at the top of a high building. Well, at least they were. You was above street. You was getting closer and closer to it. Peter jumped after you and shot web to catch you. [Gwen Stacy's death reference]. You closed your eyes. You knew that after he'll stop you with it you'll probably hit the wall or he'll stop you too fast and will break your spine.

You felt web at your stomach but instead of pain you felt that he pulled you up. Then you felt his arm around your waist and he swung by his web. You felt like flying for a second, but then you both hit the roof and rolled at it. Before you even opened your eyes he go up and ran to you. "[y/n]? Are you okay?" he asked worried. You slowly opened your eyes and then hugged him. "Thanks to you." you said. He hugged you back and then his friends took care of villains and he didn't leave your side.

He felt very guilty even through he did everything he could. He was buying you things to make you feel better and sometimes he was sitting next to your home instead of sleeping to make sure that you're okay. After you realized it all you wasn't the only one that was getting comforted by second one, because you was calming him down as well.

Ben Reilly/Scarlet Spider

You was walking down the street with Ben next to you. He was telling you about his teammates being annoying again. "And then, when I thought I finally got rid of them and that I'll get to spend my time alone, guy with most venomous personality crushed into me and said that it was my fault! I was in rush, I tried to ignore him, but he told me to go to training room to solve this conflict. Of course I beat him up, but now my right side hurts a little bit. If some villain attacks me and will hit me right there I'll have no mercy for that black noddle!" he said. You giggled. "Black noddle?" "That's what Venom is, after all." he shrugged his arms.

You really liked spending your time with Ben. You was able to listen to his stories for hours and he was able to talk with you for hours. He was really opening up with you and it was making you feel kinda special. You just loved when you were meeting somewhere to talk. Whenever he had problems you was helping him and he was returning the favor when you needed it. Suddenly you both heard crash behind you. You looked at Ben and he tried to turn around to see what was going on, but he wasn't fast enough, because something hit him and he flew away. He crushed into sidewalk and destroyed it. He fastly took Scarlet Spider's mask out and put it on. Then something grabbed his leg and pulled him up so he was upside down.

He was struggling and someone walked next to you. He had brown hair and green uniform, but he looked even more unusually because of 4 metal arms on his back. He smirked as Ben kept trying to break free. "I haven't seen you in a while." he said to hero. "Ock." Ben growled through his clenched teeth. "You should be nicer to me." villain said and threw Ben at wall. Then he pinned him to it and got closer. You just couldn't look at it all without even trying to help. You took a deep breath and ran at villain. You jumped at him and wrapped your arms around his neck. Then you felt something cold at your leg and after a moment you was upside down and in front of villain's face. "Oh, you're a confident civilian. Am I wrong, or did I saw you next to Scarlet earlier?" he asked.