You both spend night in 'hunted' building [just a little late Halloween special]

Peter Parker/Spider-Man

"Pete! Pete!" you shouted as you got into his room. He fell off the ceiling. "Yea?" he asked as he got up. "Pete! I know what  I wanna do at Halloween!" "[y/n], I told you, I'm collecting sweets this year." "Let me tell you about my idea. I wanna go to hunted building and spend night there!" you said. Peter stopped talking and thought about your idea. "You know... on a second thought I can go." he said.

Next day you both went out. "Where are we going?" Peter asked. "I want to see a ghost, so I thought about hunted church on that old cemetery..." "Oh, no WAY! Cemetery with playground?! I'm not getting there! On a second thought, I can." he said. You smiled. After some time you got there. You unpacked your things and hid under a blanket. This place seemed more creepy than you thought it'll be. It was big church. Big and cold. The air was heavy inside and you thought you saw something moving outside the window.

Peter put his hand around you to comfort you. "You're scared?" he asked with a smirk. "No, I'm not. This place is just spooky. Like, for real. It's hard to breath. Don't you feel it?" "I know what you're talking about, but don't worry. I've been in enough spooky places to know this feeling. You know, being a hero sometimes makes you explore creepy places. So don't worry, nothing's wrong." he said. You smiled and leaned against him.

"I gotta say, air's heavier than usually and silence is louder. But it's all good." he added. You nodded. Suddenly you felt something shapeless touch your hand. You jumped and screamed. You looked at your hand. There was web on it. Peter laughed. You sighed. "Very funny." you said and lightly punched his arm "Don't do that again if you don't want me to get a heart attack." you said.

Then both of you froze as you heard laughing outside the church. It sounded like young girl. You both looked around in panic and in one of windows you saw kid's shape for a moment. You tried to get up, but webbing stopped you. Peter quickly ripped it off your hand and helped you up. You heard laughing right behind you and Peter pulled you closer to exit from church. "Nope nope nope." he kept saying as leaving building.

You tried to get out from cemetery as fast as possible and fastest way was through playground. Fastest, but also the most creepy one. But who cares when a ghost chases you? You ran as fast as you could, but suddenly you had to stop because something flew past you and stopped in front of you. It was a kid. Young girl, around 6, with brown hair and eyes. She was wearing blue dress and white boots. She was smiling widely. "Will you play with me?" she asked and you just stood there, paralyzed in fear.

Peter was right beside you, looking at girl and not knowing what to do. "Are you a ghost?" he asked finally. Girl glared at him and then flew up in the air. Her hair were floating in the air and here eyes were black. "Do I look like one?" she asked. "I- Yeah. You do." he said. Girl smiled wider. "So, will you play with me?" "Uh... sure. What do you want to play?" Peter asked and you looked at him. What was he doing?! "I'd like to play hide and seek, but it won't be fun if only two of us will play." "[y/n], how about you'll play with us?" Peter asked. What were you supposed to say? There was no other way. "...Why not?" you asked.

Girl was was the first one to seek, so you hid somewhere in wooden house. You tried to stay calm, but you could've heard her flying around and looking for you. Suddenly her head got through the wall you was leaning on. She smiled. "Got ya'!" she said. 'So that's how I die.' you thought. "Now quickly, help me find your friend! Then you'll be seeking, okay?" she said. Without killing you. So you'll live? After finding Peter you had to look for them. And no one died. You were just playing with this ghost whole night. When night passed and sunlight appeared girl smiled kindly, thanked you and said goodbye.

As soon as she left you and Peter ran away. "Why'd you say we'd play?!" you asked him when you got away from cemetery. "I was pretty sure that we'll die no matter what we'll do, so I just decided that it'll be more awesome way to leave this world." he said. You sighed. "Now all I wanna do is just go to sleep." you said "I'm tired after playing whole night." "So I am. Call me when you'll rest, okay?" "Sure, Pete." you said.