What Does He Love About You

[A/N]: it's just a short chapter because I'm working on bigger one but I see that it's been a longer while since last chapter and I don't want to keep you waiting even longer.

Peter Parker/Spider-Man

He loves your sense of humor, you laugh at his jokes and tell good ones that make him laugh. You're also always there when he wants to take a break from the whole leader thing.

Ben Reilly/Scarlet Spider

He loves that you're here for him and that he can trust you. You also accept him the way he is, which is as important for him as last 2 things, because he hates when someone tells him to change his way of being.

Miles Morales/Kid Arachnid

He loves that he can talk to you and you understand him since you're the same age. He is in a team of older kids after all and he needs someone to listen about his everyday situations and you're just perfect for this job.

Flash Thompson/Agent Venom

He loves that you understand when he's talking about sport, that you have enough energy to keep up to him and that you have samiliar hobbies so you can do stuff together and talk about things you both like.

Miguel O'Hara/Spider-man 2099

He loves that you're patient with him and you explain to him everything about things that seem obvious to you but not to him since he's from different time. He also loves that he can count on you and that you won't ever turn on him [he had some issues like home abuse and unfair parents back at his times] and that you'll be there when he needs you.

Amadeus Cho/Iron Spider

He loves that you're smart enough to understand when he talks about science stuff and the way you think. It's different way than his sometimes, but some alternative ideas are what the sometimes need. Even simple ones.