New character

So... I got asked by Atireader  add someone to story. Let's all welcome Amadeus Cho, AKA Iron Spider! Because he got there a little too late, I will write everything he missed here.

 Let's all welcome Amadeus Cho, AKA Iron Spider! Because he got there a little too late, I will write everything he missed here

How you met

You were normal girl that was going to Midtown high. It was regular lesson, during which you tried not to fall asleep, when all of sudden principal walked in with young boy. He was shorter than you, that's for sure. He had black hair and brown eyes. He was wearing a pair of jeans, red T-shirt and green jacket. He looked around classroom and principal spoke out. "I'm sorry for stopping lesson, but this is Amadeus Cho, he had to change class. He's not new in school and he's smart, I'm sure that he'll catch up very fast. Have a nice day and be nice to Amadeus." he said and left the room.

"A-all right, mr. Cho, please, sit next to [y/n]." said teacher confused while showing you. Boy nodded and sat next to you. "Hi, I'm [y/n]." you said. "I know, I'm Amadeus." "I learned that too." you said. After some time lesson almost ended up. "All right, listen up students. You'll have to make project. Each two students that sit together have to make it together. You have time until Monday." he said. You looked at Amadeus and wondered if he'll be able to do something himself, or, like most boys, he will count at you while hoping that you will do whole work yourself.

What happened next?

A few days later you met at your home. After some time your project was ready. You were impressed by younger friend's knowledge, and he was impressed by yours. "You're pretty smart." he said. "Thanks, you're not bad too. Actually you'll probably soon become smartest kid in class." "Hey, you know what? I'd really need someone to show me notes from this year, could we meet, like, tomorrow in my house?" "Sure, it shouldn't be a problem." "Thank you very much! I'll leave you my phone number, okay?" he said and you agreed.

Next day you went to his house and helped him with understanding topics from past few months. Later you and Amadeus got the best grade in the class for your project. It wasn't last time you talked with each other, because you decided to study together from time to time. You were sometimes calling him when you wanted to talk with someone or when you had big problem with homework, and he was calling when he wanted to talk or when someone bullied him and he wanted someone to cheer him up.

Finding out that he's a hero

Weird times began. Amadeus was usually studying really hard and always answering your calls, but since a week his grades were lower, he wasn't answering your calls at all. First you thought that he's just stressed after Task Master attacked school, but it was taking too long. Instead of getting better, it got worse. He was almost falling asleep in class. You got worried. What was he doing in night, then?

You decided to follow him after he left school to see what was happening to him. He walked into old warehouse. You looked through the not closed door as he took off bag and took all books out. Then he put it on again and pressed button on it. Suddenly his body got covered by armor. It was red and gold. You was more surprised than when teacher was making test without telling anyone earlier. 

"Amadeus?" you asked. He turned around and saw your face looking through the door. "[y/n]! Y-you weren't supposed to see that!" he said. You took one step back, not even knowing why. "Wait! Get in, fast, I-I'll explain everything to you!" he said. You got in. He sat on the ground and you did the same. He explained to you how he got suit and even offered to fly you around the city. You, of course, agreed.

How he hate to be called

He really hate being called nerd, even in jokes, and kid. He might be a little younger, but he's smarter than most people.

[a/n]: That's it, he'll appear in next part along the others.