Chapter 1

Summary: Assume that the injection was actually a tracking device and there was no war. This starts the morning after the fear landscapes, the day they choose jobs.

Tris P.O.V.

I wake up to Christina shaking me awake.

"Tris wake up. We have to go choose our jobs today."

I mumble something along the lines of '5 more minutes'. She sighs then pulls the comforting blankets off of me.

"Fine I'm up."

She throws clothes at me and tells me to go get dressed. I walk into the bathroom and when I get back to the dorms Christina has two muffins. One for me and one for her.

"Here now hurry up we are going be late."

We run to the pit just in time to take our seats. Tobias approaches me.

"I didn't see you at breakfast, are you ok? I was worried about you." He says with concern in his beautiful deep blue eyes.

I snap out of my gaze and reply "I was fine just slept in."

Relief floods his face. "Tris can I ask you something?" He says rubbing the back of his neck nervously. He's so cute when he is nervous.

"Sure Tobias, anything." I say with a genuine smile.

He smiles back "Ok Tris, I was wondering if you would like-"

He is cut off by Eric starting his speech. I mouth 'Tell me later'. He nods from the crowd of Dauntless members waiting for us to pick out jobs and join them.

I zone out for most of Eric's speech until I hear my name.

"Tris Prior. What job will you choose now that you are a Dauntless member?"

I scan the crowd and smile at Tobias. "Initiation training and faction ambassador." I say without taking my eyes off of him.

His smile so big I think it might make his face explode. This makes me laugh my awkward laugh.

I zone out for the rest of the ceremony. When the last initiate picks his job at the fence I run out to meet Tobias in the sea of Dauntless members.

"Now what were you going to ask me?" I ask because curiosity was getting the best of me.

He rubs the back of his neck nervously as he stumbles for words.

"I was wondering-I mean you don't have too- but I just wanted to know-" He takes a deep breath "Would you like to move in with me."

He looks anxiously for an answer and since I'm at a loss for words I just jump up and give him a passionate kiss. After he processes what's happening he begins to kiss back. We continue until we hear someone clearing their through. I pull back and blush while Christina stands there smirking at us. "Go away Chrissy."

"Whatever you say, Trissy."

"Don't call me that." She ignores me and skips away.

I sigh and say "Yes, I would love to move in with you."

He smiles and they picks me up bridal style and runs off to his-no- our apartment.

A/N. This is my first fanfic so please only constructive criticism and no nasty comments please. Thank you please review.

And sorry this is kinda short... Please if you have any ideas just let me know and if I use it I will give you a shoutout! I will try and update every chance I get.

Forever a Weirdo

-Divergent_Disney