Chapter FourTris

Ok so this is the chapter with the FourTris baby yay!!
Tris is nine months pregnant.

Tris P.O.V.

I get up out of bed with a lot of difficulty because of my huge stomach. I go make breakfast and start eating when the floor looks wet and I start getting huge stomach pains I cry out and Tobias comes rushing in.

"Tobias the baby's coming." I gasp as another contraction comes.

His eyes widen and he picks me up bridal style and rushes me to the infirmary.

They rush me into a room.

I hear the nurse talking to Tobias.

"You need to go get Christina and please wait outside until the baby is born." The nurse says.

He looks like he is about to argue but decides against it and rushes to the dining hall to get Christina.

Next thing I know I'm being injected and Christina rushes in.

"Omg your having the baby. I'm so excited!! Ok I'm here to help! Now just squeeze my hand Tris." She starts babbling.

"Shut up Christina babbling doesn't help!" She becomes quiet and just tries to keep me calm.

Tobias P.O.V.

The others arrive but the girls decide to surprise Tris with baby stuff so they all go shopping. Big surprise right!?

It's nerve wrecking when all I can hear is Tris screaming. The first few times Zeke and Uriah had to hold me back so I wouldn't go barging in there.

"Soooo do you guys want to go get some dauntless cake? I'm starving." Zeke says trying to distract me.

I shake my head no. Zeke and Uriah gasp!

"What have you done with Four?" We laugh but it is short. Questions swarm my head. What if the baby hates me? What if I end up like Marcus? I shake my head.

All of the sudden Tris's screaming is replaced with a softer cry. I smile and the nurse comes out calling me in.

I rush in almost knocking the nurse over and see an exhausted Tris holding a bundle. I walk to her side and see a baby girl with thick blond hair and my dark blue eyes. Tris hands her to me and instructs me on how to hold her.

I smile and soon the gang is invited in. All the girls and Uriah aww over her.

"What's her name?" Christina asks.

"Tara Eaton." Tris and I say smiling.

"No middle name?" Zeke asks.

"Na it's a stiff thing." Tris says laughing.

We all laugh and soon everyone gets a chance to hold her. Eventually Tris and Tara fall asleep so the gang leaves.

I sit in the couch in Tris's room and fall asleep.

Ok so this was a bit of a filler chapter and thank you to people that vote!!!! Please vote / comment. Thx

Ok so I've been thinking of this for a while but where were all of the dauntless children during the attack? We're they made to stay in the compound instead if attack abnegation because I doubt young kids would be able to actually carry and shoot a hi accurately. So if you have any ideas please leave them in the comments thx!!!!

I will try to update soon sooo until next time.

Forever a Weirdo,
-Divergent_Disney