Chapter Tris

Hi guys!!! I got today's update in yay!!

Tris P.O.V.

I have morning sickness again but this time Tobias gets up with me.

"Tris are you ok? Maybe we should take you to the infirmary."

I shake my head in panic because they would confirm it. "No I'm fine. Don't worry." I say and smile unconvincingly.

I puke again and he shakes his head. "Unless you tell me what's wrong I will pick you up and force you to go to the infirmary."

I sigh "I guess I'm just a bit scared that you'll hate me." I start crying. Stupid pregnancy hormones.

He pulls me on his lap. "I would never hate you now what's wrong?" He turns facing me.

I look down at the floor and whisper so quietly I didn't know if he could hear me "I'm pregnant."

His face turns plaster white and he says "Oh, that's great. Sorry I forgot I have to work in the control room today for a while sooo bye see you later!" He gives a weak smile.

I cry so loud and hard and for so long that I run out of tears. I get up and run to Zeke's and Uriah's apartment. I start crying again as Zeke opens the door.

He always is fun and crazy but he can be a bit sensitive. You didn't hear that from me though.

"Tris are you ok? Come in." He lets me in and I fall on the couch crying.

He gives me a friendly hug. "Tris, what's wrong?" He looks at me with concern.

"I'm pregnant."

"Tris that's great have you told Four yet?" This makes me cry even more.

"I'll take that as a yes?" He says cautiously because I mean who wats to upset a pregnant teenager!

I finally stop crying and start to explain.

"This morning I got up with morning sickness and Four threatened to take me to the infirmary if I didn't tell him what's wrong and I thought he's going to find out anyway so I told him I'm pregnant. He left with some lame excuse about having to work today even though I know he had the day off. I think he is going to leave me!!"

Then all of the sudden Tobias barges in "Hey Zeke I need to talk to you-" He stops when he sees me.

Zeke gives him a slight glare. Tobias comes up and tries to kiss me but I pull back. He looks confused and hurt but I'm not going to forgive him that easily.

"You think you can just run away like you did this morning, breaking my heart because you lied to me thinking I couldn't take the truth and now you think I will just forgive you. You are not the one pregnant Four!!"

He looks glassy eyed for a moment and I don't care because how do I know he won't leave me once this baby is born.

I sigh "Wait. I'm willing to listen."

"Zeke can you leave please? It's sorta private dude."

Zeke eyeballs Tobias"Ok but Tris I'll be in the bedroom if you need anything." He walk into his bedroom and shuts the door.

"Tris I'm so sorry!!! I didn't think it would affect you as much as it did. It came as a huge shock and I was scared of becoming him. Please, please forgive me!"

I suddenly feel bad because I thought he really didn't want the baby but it was because he was afraid of becoming Marcus that he left.

I smile then kiss him hard and passionately. "It's ok. I understand now but please never leave this prego lady alone without explaining first." I tell him.

"Ok my Trissy-poo." He teases.

I turn and look at him "Really, Trissy-Poo, really?" I ask while rolling my eyes.

"I was just trying it out. No?"

"No." All of the sudden Zeke walks in and sees us together. Well that didn't take long.

We smile at each other like idiots. We say goodbye to Zeke and walk back to our apartment.

I know kinda sucked and is sorta short but I have this devious plan for future chapters... *Laughs menacingly* anyway please vote and review and if you have ideas please tell me and if I use it I will give credit!!

Forever a Weirdo,

-Divergent_Disney