Chapter 9

Ima skip to a month later at the wedding cuz I'm lazy...

Tris P.O.V.

I'm sitting in a chair while Christina does my hair and makeup. I'm so nervous. What if he doesn't want me anymore? What if he says no? What of he doesn't show up?! I begin to fidget as my nerves grow.

"Quit moving Tris or else you might get lipstick on your nose and eyeliner in your eyebrows!" Christina says with a half glare. I laugh and this calms some of my nerves but not all of them.

Finally she is finished and I look beautiful even with my baby bump. I have silver smokey eyes and light blush. There is black eyeliner on my eyes and I have blood red lips. My hair is put in loose curls in a braided bun with a few strands to frame my face. My dress is white with black detailing. It is a strapless sweetheart neckline and has a long train.

My dad walks in to escort me down the isle. I watch as Christina walks down the isle with Will because she is my maid of honor.

We begin to walk down the isle and I have to hold back tears so my makeup doesn't run. I zone out focusing my eyes on his deep blue ones that seem to mesmerize me. We say our vows and kiss. Now I'm Beatrice Eaton. Wow.

My dad comes up to Tobias because they didn't say his name at the ceremony but called him Four. I think he may recognize him.

"Hello, um Four. You better be good to my daughter." My dad said sternly and I mentally face palmed at his overprotectiveness.

"Yes sir I alway try my best to keep her safe and happy." I couldn't help but smile and kiss his cheek.

"Might I say you do look familiar though, Four." My dad says thoughtfully. I slightly pray that he won't respond with the comment I know he was going to say but luck was not on my side because I hear him say.

"I can't imagine why. I don't make a habit of associating with stiffs." My father visibly stiffens but drops the subject.

"Really Tobias you had to say that to my dad. Your lucky he is Abnegation because they are supposed to forgive." I whisper yell at him.

"Sorry Tris but when people start to recognize me I just get kind of defensive." He says apologetically. I kiss his cheek.

"It's ok Tobias. I love you. And don't worry they will leave before the fun begins at Zeke's party." I say to him trying to change the subject.

"Thanks Trissy" I glare at him "No? Ok just thought I would try it."

I smile "Ok Toby just don't do it again." I saw him crinkle his nose at the nickname Toby.

"Please don't ever call me that again." He said shuddering which made me bust out laughing.

People began to look our way but not many because we were Dauntless and nobody was really going to care.

We smile and I begin to imagine our lives as a perfect happy family. I kiss him lightly on the lips before going out to talk to our guests. I only talked for a bit before returning to Tobias. God I love him.

We go to the after party Zeke had after my parents left. I couldn't drink and Tobias refused drinks because he knew how uncomfortable I was when he was drunk.

He takes my hand. "Come on let's dance." It changes to a slow song and I put my hands around his neck and he puts his on my waist as we sway to the music. I put my head on his chest and we continue until the song ends. We smile at each other and kiss.

We sit down in one of the seats and everyone begins to dance again. I sigh contently. Wow my life is perfect I wish it could be this way forever but I know with the way we are there is no way the peace could last.

next chapter will be the baby being born... They will not want to know the gender until its born and chapter FourTris has to be about the FourTris baby!!! ssssoooo until next time.

-Divergent_Disney