Chapter 11

Tris P.O.V.

Tara and I were allowed to leave the hospital a week ago. This morning Tobias left early to get an early shift in the control room so me and Tara are alone.

I get up and start making breakfast and some milk for Tara. I eat my waffles enjoying the silence. I get Tara and sit on the couch as I give her a bottle. I watch TV as Tara begins to fall asleep.

I decide to call Tobias.

"Hi Tobias. Whatcha doing?" I say.

"Nothing much I get off work in a couple minutes."

"Yay!! I'll see you then." I smile.

"Hey I got to get back to work. My supervisor is here. See you later! Bye."

"Bye"

I sit back down bored and check on Tara. Good she is still sleeping.

I hear pounding on the door and assume that it is Uriah or Zeke throwing another party.

"Shut up your going to wake up the baby." I whisper-yell at the door.

The pounding continues.

"Fine I'm coming. Give me a second." I grumble as I walk an pray Tara is still sleeping.

I open the door "What?" I ask irritated.

I get not responce from a man but before I can identify him I get punched in the face and stomach. I get a good punch to the nose and the person yells but before I could do anything else I am slammed into the wall.

My vision goes blurry and I scream.

Tara begins to cry and scream as the man grabs her.

I am starting to see black along my vision and my knees buckle. The last thing I hear before I black out is the door slamming, Tara crying, a gunshot, and then... Silence.

Then I black out.

Ok so this one was kinda short and a bit of a filler sorry but I'm kinda running out of ideas. Please leave any ideas you have in the comments!!!

Forever a Weirdo,

-Divergent_Disney