Chapter Tobias

In honor of chapter 4 I'm going to do this Chapter in Tobias's P.O.V. Get it?!? Even if you don't its going to be in Tobias's P.O.V.

Tobias P.O.V.

I wake up next to the most beautiful girl alive. I brush a few loose strands out of her face and almost automatically a smile appears on her face.

"Tris honey we have fighting training today." Her smile begins to fade so I give her a small kiss on the lips.

She groans and get out of bed to get a shower. She comes out blushing madly in just a bra and panties. She blush increases when she sees my staring.

She stutters "Umm... I just- I just I forgot to grab some clothes." She walks over and grabs a tight tank top and some super tight jeggings.

---Page Break---

I smile as Tris demonstrates how to use elbows and knees as fighting techniques to the smaller initiates. She is so cute when she is focused. We have a fairly uneventful day but the initiates were much better at knife throwing this time. I'm so nervous about tonight. We are going to be doing our Capture The Flag thing tonight and I want to pop the question.

---Page Break---

It's 3am when we barge into the dorms.

"Meet us at the tracks in 15 minutes!!!!" I yell as half asleep initiates rummage to get shoes on.

I meet up with Tris at the tracks and feel the bulge of a box in my pocket. Thank God the dark conceals it so she can't see it. We finish setting out the paintballs and paintball guns as the initiates arrive. We jump onto the train after the initiates got on with a bit of difficulty.

Now it's time to pick teams. Tris and I will be leaders of one team and Uriah and Christina will be the leaders of the other. I try to stick to the technique I used last year- small and fast.

I start "Mary."

Christina "Isaac."

"Ally."

"Lily"

"Rose"

"Tom"

"Alice"

"Collin"

"Josh"

"Greg"

"Ray"

"Jake"

My team is -Me, Tris, Mary, Ally, Rose, Alice, Josh, and Ray.

Christina's team is- Christina, Uriah, Isaac, Lily, Tom, Collin, Greg, and Jake.

"We are going off first." I say to Christina. She shrugs and nods ok.

We jump off near the pier.

"How did you win?" Ally asks. Seriously do they think I will tell them.

"Come up with a strategy." I say shrugging.

Me and Tris walk over to the Ferris Wheel. We begin to climb and I feel my heartbeat increase and my breaths becoming short and quick. Tris looked at me worried but I gave her smile but not a very convincing one.

We spot their flag at the carousel across the pier. We smile as we climb down. We notice that our team decided to hide it in one of the carts of the Ferris Wheel.

Our plan is half of us attack and the other half defend. Tris and I are on the offense. Paint splatters next me on one of the booths.

Obviously a transfer because any dauntless-born would not have missed. We charge because our cover was blown by two of the girls on our team talking about who was cuter me or Uriah.

Tris being faster than us all runs up to the carousel but she is too short to reach it on the roof so she gives one of the initiates, Alice, a boost. She grabs the flag and waves it in victory. We all cheer and walk back in the direction if the Ferris Wheel.

Sweat is gathering on my face and hands. What if she says no? We eventually make it back after what seems like forever. I take a deep breath and get on one knee in front of Tris.

"Beatrice Prior, ever since I saw that girl dressed in plain gray but with eyes filled with curiosity, I knew you were different. When you stood up to me on your first day I found myself falling for you. I love you with all my heart and soul. I can't live without you. Beatrice Prior, will you marry me?"

Haha a bit of a cliffhanger... I will update as soon as I can. please vote and pass the word about my story!!!!!!!!

Forever a Weirdo,

-Divergent_Disney