Chapter 3

(A/N sry this chapter may not be all that good because I had it done and then when I went to save it, most of it deleted so ya enjoy)

Tris P.O.V.

"Tris, Tris honey wake up." I groan and get out of bed to take a shower. I dress similarly to yesterday. I walk out to see a shirtless Tobias. I stare and blush when he noticed me staring.

"You liking what you see?" He says while wiggling his eyebrows.

"Ya sorta." I say nervously as I stare at his six pack.

He chuckles as he puts a shirt on.

---Page Break---

We walk into the training room and set up the knifes for today. The initiates walk in just as I set up the last of the knifes. 

"Today we will be throwing knifes now watch Tris's stance as she throws the knife." Tobias nods to me and I throw the knife hitting dead center. The initiates gape at me.

"Shut your mouths! Your throwing knifes not catching flies!" I snaps. Even Tobias looked surprised by my remark.

"Hey Tris, why don't we show them what true bravery is?" I smiles and skip up to the target as Tobias pick up three knifes.

He throws the first knife about a foot from my head an the initiates gasp. 

"Are you done yet stiff?" Tobias says reminding me of last years initiation. I laugh as he throws the second knife right above my head which earns even more gasps from the initiates. I smirk.

"You better not hit my ear again." I say but just I finish I feel a sharp pain and warm blood drizzling down my ear. 

We both laugh at the memories.

Finally Tobias speaks up," All of you pick up ten knifes and go to a target... Now!" They all scurry to get knifes and to a target.

I have to face-palm when I see how bad they are doing. Only a few hit the target and that was just the outer ring. The others haven't even hit the target. I sigh and look up at the clock Thank The Lord. 

"You're dismissed for lunch be back in one hour." I yell.

I sigh and put my face in my hands. I can feel Tobias next to me because of his scent that I relate with safety.

"That was...." He starts "horrible?" "I was going to say interesting but yours is more accurate."

I smile as we set up the guns for the rest of today's training. I sing to myself and I feel someone staring at me and I turn around to see Tobias staring. I blush madly.

"You have a beautiful voice." He gushes like a girl.

I roll my eyes "Lets just go to lunch." I mumble as he laughs.

We sit with our friends.

"So, how's training doing? Ours are pretty good because they already know everything." She says rolling her eyes.

I sigh ,"To say nicely, they sucked, miserably." We all bust up laughing, sneaking glances at the transfers.

We finish lunch laughing madly at Zeke's amazing stories and jokes. 

We arrive at the training room a bit early so Tobias pushes me against the wall and kisses me passionately. We stop when we hear someone clear their throat. I look and see the initiates.

I start to blush madly because I probably have a swollen lip and messy hair. Isaac and Lily look furious. "So much for keeping it a secret." I mumble only loud enough for him to hear. He chuckles.

"So are you guys like cheating on your boyfriend and girlfriend for each other?" Lily snaps. We laugh so hard because how could be so stupid? 

"Stupid. At least we know who isn't Erudite. We said that we had them yes but we didn't say we weren't together." I say still laughing as their confused faces turn into awed faces. After I calm down we turn back to instructor mode. 

Tobias goes and demonstrates how to shoot a gun and it hits dead center. 

"Now all of you grab a gun and start practicing." Tobias yells. 

They scramble and thank God they were better at this than they were at knifes. After they all hit the center at least once we dismiss them for the day. 

---Page Break---

Tobias and I walk back to our apartment. Once we are inside he kisses me and that leads to things. (A/N I'm not going into detail) Let's just say that you can now officially call me Six.

Finally Updated... I'm thinking about updating every other day. So thank you so much if you are reading this!! Please pass on my story to others Thx.

Forever a Weirdo,

Divergent_Disney