Epilogue

Very important authors note at the bottom. MUST READ!!!

Tris P.O.V.

Christina and Will eventually got married and had a green eyed, dark skinned boy named Xzavier. Tara went on to choose Dauntless passing as first in her class and went on to become a dauntless leader. Tara eventually fell in love with an Erudite transfer, Michael, and went on to be one of the best dauntless leaders and had a daughter and son. Shauna and Zeke got married also but took a couple years to have a baby after a couple miscarriages. Uriah was proposed to by Marlene because he was to shy. This damaged his ego a bit but not by much. Marlene and Uriah decided to adopt a factionless child after having three kids already.

Now I am a bit older and not very healthy. Soon Tobias and I will either take the jump into the chasm or we will live Factionless. We have decided to jump because we don't want to love without each other at any point in time. I have had a wonderful life here in dauntless where I have been free to make my own life without people telling me what to do and reprimanding me for my actions. I do not regret my choice to come to dauntless and I never will. We have faced many challenges but we wouldn't be dauntless if we just have up. I wouldn't trade my life here at Dauntless for anything. Divergence is dangerous but if I wasn't Divergent I probably wouldn't be free.

THE END...   

There will most likely not be a sequel but if someone could make me a cover for this story I would appreciate it. Just message me and the best one will be the new cover. Thank you to everyone who has been reading this from the moment it was first published. I will miss writing this story but be on the lookout for more stories by the one and only ME!!! I love all of my fans and always look forward to reading your comments.
THANK YOU,
-Divergent_Disney