Chapter 1

Larry's POV

I stand behind the window in my pajamas with my teddy bear in my left arm. I stare out, waiting for the guys to come home. I know they won't come home now. They're on tour and I won't see them for another 3 months. Danni and El are gone doing their jobs. I usually stare out until Jay, Stella, or Tyler tell me to go to bed.

"Larry? Let's go to bed." Jay says pulling my arm.

I sigh and nod. Jay and I share a room. It was our decision since we can't really stay apart from each other. She tugs me along upstairs to our room. Stella, Nichole, Tyler and Korey are already sleeping. Nichole is Niall's girlfriend. My half-sister Elizabeth is sleeping as well. Jay and I really like to look out that window while waiting for our parents.

I give Jay a hug and kiss goodnight. We usually end up in each other's beds since we have nightmares a lot. If you're thinking we're boyfriend and girlfriend, we're not. I'm 11 years old for Pete's sake! Yeah, I did kiss her on our 8th birthday but we're just friends.

So, about our house, the guys decided that we should live together. There are 6 floors in our house. The 1st floor is the basement, which is used as a little studio. The 2nd floor which is just the kitchen and living room along with a few bathrooms. The 3rd floor is belongs to Danni, Liam, El, and Louis. Basically, it's the married zone. The 4th floor is home to Niall, Nichole, Harry, and Zayn. Niall and Nichole are sharing there since they're together. The 5th floor is Stella, Tyler, and Korey's floor. Also known as the nanny floor. The 6th is for us kids. Jay, Elizabeth, and me. The house feels like a hotel.

I sit up on my bed. I walk into the bathroom. My hair is starting to get straight like Louis'. I don't like it. Not that I don't want to look like Louis, I just hate my hair straight. Now that I'm getting older, I'm starting to look more like Louis. I walk out of my bathroom to find Jay snuggled up in my bed with my teddy bear. I smile and go into bed. I instantly fall asleep as I touch the pillow

***

"Larry, wake up." I hear Jay's voice.

"Why," I whine.

"We gotta go out today remember? Family fun day?" Jay says.

I sit up slowly chuckling at her.

"Family fun day? Our family isn't here. It's just Stella, Nichole, Tyler, Korey, Elizabeth, you and me. That's barely a family," I say coldly.

"Larry, I know how you feel. My parents are gone too," she says.

"NO YOU DON'T! AT LEAST YOU CAN CALL YOUR PARENTS MUM AND DAD IN PUBLIC! I CAN'T! I HAVE TO BE KNOWN AT JAKE STYLES! HARRY'S YOUNGER BROTHER! I'M ASHAMED OF IT! I'M EVEN ASHAMED OF HAVING TWO FATHERS!" I scream.

I slam my head against my pillow. I hear her sigh and leave the room. I am ashamed. Normal kids have a mother and a father. I have two fathers. I don't want this life. Why did I have to be born into this life?

Stella's POV

I heard Larry blow up like that. I can't believe he's ashamed of that. They are his parents and he shouldn't be saying that. Jay runs downstairs with a sad look. She walks over to Korey. She's always had a soft spot for Korey. I turn to Nichole. She's new with us. Niall is really serious about her.

"Hey um, do you mind staying here with Larry? He's really not gonna want to go out today," I say.

"Sure Stella. It's alright with me," she smiles.

"Thank you! I'm sure you'll have some bonding time with Larry now," I say.

"I guess so. Anyways, what's going on with you and Harry?" she winks.