Chapter 2

[A/N] POV's change a lot sorry. And please read author's note at the end.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Jay's POV

I sit on the couch with my lap top open. I've been waiting for almost an hour for one of my parents to video chat me. I look at the time. Almost midnight. I sigh, turn of skype and go onto twitter. The guys haven't updated anything. Great, I feel loved. I close my lap top and stand looking out the window. He's there again. This time with another guy with blonde hair and sunglasses. He walks up to the door and knocks lightly. I walk to the door carefully and open it. A puff of smoke comes into me. I gag a bit the look up at Nat.

"Why are you here Nat," I answer coldly.

He chuckles and smokes again into my face. I cough and wave the smoke away.

"Well, N and I are just here to ask if you're feeling a little sad that your "parents" don't love you enough to talk to you. We're always here and we'll love you more than they will. Here's my card. Make sure to tell Larry. We'll see you around," he says leaving his card.

I stare at it a bit and close the door. I walk into the kitchen and sit down. It's the same information. I cough a bit more. God, did he really have to blow that in my face. I mean really, Zayn smokes but he doesn't do that!

"Jay? What are you doing up this late?" Korey asks getting close to me.

I shrug and shove the card into my pocket. He gets close and jumps back.

"Why do you smell like smoke? Have you been smoking?" he asks sternly.

"No!" I yell.

"Then why do you smell like smoke?" he asks crossing his arms.

"'Cause there was a dude at the door and he blew it onto me!" I say.

He shakes his head me. What the heck!? He doesn't believe me!?

"I'm calling Liam and Danni tomorrow. Go take a shower and go straight to bed," he says sternly.

My jaw drops at him. I want to yell at him so bad, but knowing Korey, that'll only make it worse. I march upstairs and go to my room. I look at the bed to find Larry passed out. I chuckle and shake my head at him. I put the card on my bed. I walk into the bathroom and start the shower. I peal off my smoke scented clothes and throw them into the hamper.

I step in and let the water hit my skin. Was Nat telling the truth? No he wasn't. They do love me enough to talk to me. They're just busy. I mean really, my mom is dancing. She's practicing for the Olympics. And my dad is just singing and rehearsing. He's just really busy.

I turn off the water and step out. I pull on my pajamas and walk to my bed. I lean back and look at my phone. The boys have new tweets. Mostly saying how much they're having fun. I sigh and shake my head. I feel a tear roll down my cheek. I grab the card that Nat left me. There's a number on there. I punch in the number and send him a quick text. I hear Larry stir in his sleep.

"Jay? Did they call today?" I hear him mumble.

I look up from my phone. He's sitting up rubbing his eyes. I sigh and shake my head.

"No. They didn't even try," I mumble.

"I knew it." he says getting up.

I sit up with a puzzled look.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

He puts on a jacket and grabs his phone.

"I'm going to go see Nat," he says.