Chapter 14 - FINAL CHAPTER

[A/N] MY TEETH HURT STUPID HEAD GEAR D: OH AND LAST CHAPTER DAMN IT ): !!! After this chapter will be a preview of what's to come in...BOOK 3!!! :D I know this was a short book but you know...I tried my best!! Enjoy this last chapter...

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Louis' POV

I stare at the coffin in front of me. I wish this was a dream. I wish I still had her, but I don't. She's gone forever. My daughter's small hand clutches onto my shirt. She knows she won't be seeing her mummy for a long time. I know she's going to miss her.

Before it goes in, they're having people take one last look at her beautiful face. I'm the last one along with Ellie to see her. I walk slowly down the path with tears in my eyes. This is it. The last time I'll see her face in person. I stop at the front of the coffin. I look down to see Eleanor's face calm. All the memories of us are flashing back to me.

*Flash back*

"Louis, this is Eleanor, Eleanor, this is Louis," Harry introduces with a smile.

I look at Eleanor. Her dark brown hair falls beautifully down her shoulders. Her golden brown orbs are staring back at me. I can feel Harry shooting daggers at me but it doesn't matter. I step ahead and hug her. She looks a bit shocked but hugs me back. I breathe in her great scent. She smells like coffee.

I hear Harry awkwardly shuffle away. We pull away. I grab her hand and take her to star bucks. I don't feel the tingles like I did with Harry, but my heart wants her. I think I love her.

*End*

I tear runs down my cheek.

*Flash Back*

"I'm going to find you El!" I laugh.

We're playing hide and seek with Larry and Jay. I'm it and El is hiding along with them. I already found Larry and Jay. They were giggling under the bed. Larry and Jay went to go find her somewhere else. I peak around the corner to find El with her back towards me.

I run up and tackle her on the bed. She groans but laughs. I kiss her neck and take her in my arms. Her head lies on my chest as we stare at the ceiling. I truly love her.

"El? I love you," I whisper.

"I love you too Lou," she whispers back.

"EEWW!!" Larry and Jay squeal.

We jump up and chase after them. It seems like El and I am married and Larry and Jay are our kids. We chase them all around the house.

*End* 

Ellie wants to kiss her mum. I let her. The memory of El telling me she's pregnant floods through out my head.

*Flash back*

We've been together forever it seems like. She knows about Larry and already loves him like a son. I smile at her while she hugs Larry goodnight. She seems distracted though. She walks up to me and drags me to our bedroom.

"El? What's wrong?" I ask worried.

She caresses her stomach like she's trying to give me a hint. I think for a while then something finally clicks into my mind. I jump up and hug her tightly. She lets out a groan and I let go a bit. I forgot about her stomach.

"So I guess you figured out that I'm pregnant?" she lets out a small chuckle.

"Yes! I'm so happy. A baby will be a great addition to the family!" I practically squeal.