Chapter 5

[A/N] Drama starts now :o

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Larry's POV

I wake to the annoying sound of my alarm. I turn it off and find Jay awake already. She's putting curls in her hair. She looks beautiful with or without curls. She usually wears a beanie when she puts curls in. I slide out of my bed and stand next to her. I touch my face. It's so pale. I don't like being pale. I need at least some color to my skin. My eyes are starting to turn a cloudy gray. I sigh and shake my head.

"Hey I'm going to take a shower," I say.

"Okay who's stopping yeah? We do this usually every morning," Jay says putting more curls in her hair.

She does have a point. I get out of my boxers and go into the shower. I turn it on and feel the warm water hit my skin. It's starting to feel like needles hitting me. I hear the door close. Looks like Jay is done doing her hair. I stop the shower. I open the curtain to find clothes on counter. Leave it to Jay to always pick out my clothes, but hey, I'm not complaining.

I slip on my briefs and pull on my black skinnies. I slip on white polo shirt that was laid out. I grab the hair gel and start to style it. I feel like Zayn right now. I usually never had to use the gel when my hair was long. I style it like Louis' and call it good. I walk out to my room.

I grab a hold of my book bag and run down stairs. I need to get to school early so I won't have to face those people. Jay is following behind me. She's gotten quiet lately. Too many people are starting to "tease" us and we're starting to believe the stuff.

We get to the school. It's only 7:30 so we have 30 minutes for us to get to class. I take out my binder and make my way to class. I feel my stomach start to churn. I run to the bathroom and go to a stall. I throw up everything. I didn't even eat breakfast. After my stomach empties out, there's a new surprise. Blood. I don't think that is a good thing. I flush the toilet and look in the mirror. I look terrible!

I wash out the taste in my mouth. I throw water in my face and walk back out. 7:50. CRAP! I run down the hall and to my first class. I sit quietly in the corner and wait for school to start. My stomach starts to churn again. This is going to be a long day.

Jay's POV

We've been at school for about 2 weeks. We do the same routine every morning. Wake up, get ready, get to school early, and sit in the class room until the rest of the class comes. I saw Larry run to the bathroom. He looked like he was going to throw up.

I shrug and sit in my chair. I look through my phone. There are a lot of nice people on twitter, why can't they come here? This place is a hell hole. A hand slams against my desk. I jump up and look into the eyes of my bully. I don't bother to learn her name.

"Heey Jay," she slurs.

I swear there's something wrong with her talking. Before I could answer, the bell rang and the teacher came into the room. She shoots me a glare then sits down in her desk. I shift uneasily in my seat. I hate the way she looks at me. It's like she's going to kill me.

*** 

I sit in the back of the lunch room like I always do. Larry usually comes after I do. I grab out the lunch Tyler packed me. (This mostly consists of Doritos.) I open up the bag and stare into space. Should I start to forgive Liam? I think he is trying. I heard Korey talking to him once. He's going to try to get custody of Larry. I don't think he should. Harry should just get over the fact that he's going to look like Louis and not him.