Emotions (pt.1)

Sephrina lay attentive in bed, cotton and silk sheets lounged across her body. Small beads of sweat accumulated on her forehead by the scintillating glow of the sun peeking into her room; she was feeling apprehensive about today.

She started having second thoughts about moving in with her grandpa. New York was a big exotic, beautiful city unbelievable skyscrapers around millions of foreign people.

As she lay there with all these theories swimming through her head, it was quickly fragmented when a soft knock was heard at the door. Her gaze swept to find the source it was grandpa sluggishly she got up to answer.

He stood eyes like emerald depth's saturated with worry and looking upon her as if she were a small baby or delicate jewel. Her grandpa loved her more than anything, and she knew it.

"Hey, grandpa." her eyes followed the wrinkles of flesh and thin bridged nose.

"Good morning beautiful," his breath emanated of soft honey and whiskey a pause was left between them.

"I'll let you go kiddo I know you need to get ready for school," he responded.

The words on rewind in her mind as she blanked out, Being an upperclassman was very different. She realized how little time she had, it was as if she felt it just thinking about it made her nauseous. The school was the last place she wanted to be right now. Either way, she was always quiet and well reserved in any space.

Through her years of growing up, she had few friends in her life her thoughts had been interrupted when her grandpa gently kissed her on the forehead. She looked at him nervously smiling before he retreated down the steps, she started for the bathroom.

She began with combing her thick soft curls a creamy brunette. She studied her body and face, putting on her lace bra she hated how small she was up top.

She felt she had more of the backside than breasts. She wasn't too thin or overweight, unlike many females she had stretch marks on her thighs and bottom hair that grew in places she despised.

She got dressed wearing a graceful rose embroidered dress baring her toned legs and arms adding a silver neckless. A touch of eyeliner she applied made her liquid golden eyes pop.

Small freckles scattered just above her pudgy nose she looked stunning she even blushed at the sight of herself. She hadn't put on makeup in ages but what she didn't know was she more beautiful without any cosmetic material.

She quickly grabbed her book bag, phone, and a pair of her favorite flats. She occasionally saw young girls her age wear wedges and stilettos but she'd always gone with a more suitable fit.

She frequently felt self-conscious about how she looked realizing not a lot of girls had insecurities she hid. She took one last peek into her room before leaving she passed the long two-sided hallway. On her way down the stairs heart pacing with each step, this was a crucial and new start for her a new life.

("Hey lovelies! more will be coming I promise, I haven't used watt pad in decades. But I hope you all enjoy this if you read this please feel free to give me any feedback good or bad!!)