"Damien" (pt.2)

As Sephrina remained there in her daydream body relaxed fitted with the seat, face looking out the window absentmindedly. Damien took a few glances at her as his hand tightened on the wheel, observing how she was so angelic yet stubborn.

She was clueless to what his mind was feeding him. The shallow white sweater concealing her skin beneath only drove him insane, he wanted to embrace her. The way her heavy lashes fluttered, her lips Plump the top much smaller from the bottom it reminded him of pink rosebuds.

He needed to taste her lips on his her messy curls fell down her face, so softly. The space around them was very strange Damien didn't have much to say after all she was a newcomer in his car.

However, it seemed as though he didn't mind he was too enchanted by her. Just when the ride felt like years there was an abrupt stop a gaze out the window she snapped out of it when Damien's hand gently rubbed her shoulder. Sending vibrations through her skin, initiating her twitch slightly Damien spoke nearly in a whisper

" Were here, sorry if I startled you." His voice was raspy and soothing his hands quickly moved away from her shoulder.

"I-its ok" her eyes stirring towards his.

"Thanks for the ride," she said.

Sephrina had to leave she needed a breath of fresh air she knew if she stayed in that car her heart would weaken for him every second. From the way, he looked at her those eyes were like the depths of the deepest wildest oceans.

He caused her to fall into his snare she had never endured anything like this before with someone. Her stomach turned as she realized Damien was moving closer to her. His body growing much greater she couldn't kiss him or touch him yet. But his eyes were fixated on her lips and steady breathing.

" I-i can't," she said her body shifted away from his enclosing touch.

Damien jerked back as well, his hand brushed the side of his neck slowly Sephrina started grabbing the door handle as it clicked open a warm gush of wind swept by. She pushed her self out the car closing the door behind her, she stepped on the concrete. Her heart was thumping so hard like the beat of a drum, her throat was dry and hoarse she thought she would pass out. There was the sound of a window rolling down she spun around.

"I didn't mean to, I'm sorry," Damien said apologetically.

His eyes were barely visible within the tinted window but with just enough light she could see how sincere he was his eyes looked, almost innocent as he curled his lips.

"No it's not your fault I should've told you before " She twiddled with her thumbs looking down at the ground, a few seconds of silence passed.

" I should probably head to class, and you should too"She turned around to face the large building when Damien spoke again.

" Wait!". he almost hesitantly spoke.

"Can I at least get your name?" he asked.

She smirked and thought this was somewhat odd she flung a small curl irritating her skin behind her ear.

" I've seen been in your car for what seems like a minute, and you're just now asking for my name?" she spoke lightly still confused.

"Can I possibly get it now?" he answered.

Damien felt completely simpleminded, he realized he had been so transfixed on her. He hadn't asked for her name before she stepped into the car, he saw as her body stirred legs crossing.

"Yeah, I guess"still rolling her eyes, grinning.

"I guess?" his soft giggle like wind chimes.

"It's Sephrina," she said shyly.

" Mrs. Sephrina I thank you, for taking a spin with me " his voice hollowed.

"Your welcome my Highness now may I withdraw?" she said facetiously.

"Of course " he chuckled revealing a gracious smile, producing a frenzy for Sephrina.

He intentionally made movements to start up the car, his thumbs gripping the wheel. Sephrina watched as the car raced off, rolling to the opposite side of the parking lot. She was remarkably into all of what he had presented her, his cunning smile, body and voluptuous character, he was everything she fancied but she knew she would be better off without him.