Emotions (pt.2)

The aroma of blueberries consumed the house putting her at ease approaching the kitchen. There her Grandpa stood, his hands were completely covered in flour a bluish-purple discoloration stained his apron he smiled.

" I tried to make our favorite muffins," his head cocked as he spoke.

The once pleasant fragrance, was now a gruesome stench soft transparent puffs of smoke began to pollute the air. A sea of flames slowly escaped the oven Sephrina's eyes were quickly on alert.

"Grandpa!," She shouted as she noticed his face transformed from shock to a horrific realization, he spun around.

"Shit, Shit" he swore twice his voice sunk into distress, his torso moved to replace a towel in his hand as an attempt to put the hellfire out taking several strikes before vanishing.

"I'm sorry sweetheart" He sought to say almost out of breath.

"Looks like we won't be having a special delight's this morning" He huffed.

His voice was an echo in the back of her mind it began to cloud. Memories of her past experience flooded back, feeling her body tear from itself her childhood eyes and that vague image of her parents.

They had been mercilessly engulfed by in the bloodthirsty hearth, the heartless monster that took everything a house of memories falling with them melting into nothingness.

"Oh, its fine Grandpa it's not your fault" Sephrina wanted to cry although she knew she couldn't.

He was all she had and she couldn't lose him not now not ever she could still see the worry and concern in his eyes. He sighed walking over to hold her they held each other for a minute.

She started walking away until she was out the door, the sun kissing her skin and the rich smell of the earth and nature giving her some hope

"Take care, beautiful" his voice faded.

"You to gramps," she trailed off.

As she proceeded down the sidewalk cars passed by occasionally Exhaust like thick waves scorched her throat. Curious about how the world had cooperated so differently, carelessly it revolved with her problems.

With everything she'd lost she was a cliche in an ocean of the darkest and most unaware minds. She snapped out of it when voices were heard only but ten or twelve feet away. A clutter of teens socialized one boy stood calmly having an edgy style of clothing, it was his hair a bright iridescent green.

She was almost sure he could see her faintly, however when he did he gave her a long stare she quickly tore her eyes away.

The bus slowed picking up passengers on the sidewalk the doors closed accelerating forward towards her.

The doors opened again she stepped on and was greeted with a warm smile from the bus driver, an elderly lady in her mid-fifties with wispy silver hair and milky skin. Cramped her small book bag was snagged on by the crevices of worn out threads, on the leather seat nearly colliding with faces.

The bus lurched forward causing everyone to groan in harmony and annoyance grabbing onto seats, Sephrina almost falling balanced herself as she found a seat next to that boy she'd saw gestured for her sit.

She had always been uncontrollably nervous around boys. Sitting down she adjusted her back trying to relax, foolish she knew was on a bus, not a bed. A rough but soothing distinct voice spoke.

" My names Jamie," He replied.

Sephrina not too interested to speak, but did so anyway not wanting to seem rude.

"Nice to meet you, Jamie," She smirked.

He stole a few glances at her instantly as he was mesmerized by her beauty; Although her body language seemed to be a bit off.

"It's a pleasure to meet you beautiful," He replied turning his attention towards a window.

He was the opposite of what she had expected; Those words were on repeat in her mind *Why did a stranger see her beauty and she couldn't see it for her self?*

She wanted to say thank you but couldn't bring herself to do so. In the discomfort of her obscure mind, the silence feasted on her thoughts.

("Hey lovelies! once again I have another chapter coming and much more. I apologize for any mistakes please again feel free, on possibly telling me what I can do to improve. I know I have a ton of mistakes, but I really just wanted to create this story. Including pieces of my crazy life experiences hopefully, as I continue to create it will inspire others! thank you."💖)