Jamie & Mila

When Sephrina entered the building she was confronted by the overflowing swarm of students speeding to class. Shoes slid and squeaked the strong smell of a musky odor hit her. Most people were chatting or too absorbed in their phones. She pushed and squeezed her way through couples making out she made it to first block without a doubt things ran smoothly.

However, when time pushed into the second block she almost gave up she tried taking the stairs without being seen. She invocated that she wouldn't be raided, every now and then thought about Damien curious as to where he could be. Reaching the last set of steps she was surprised to see a familiar face.

*Jamie?*

There he was his body lean and tall against a window his eyes immediately jumped to her's It appeared as though he too wasn't expecting to see her.

"Hey Seph-"Jamie's face contorted with extreme shock and panic his eyes, widening as he saw the upshot.

She found her self one minute trying to speak but her vision shattered the air was harsher feeling dizzy as she collided to the ground and brutally cold steps below. She missed a step on the stairs and hadn't realized it an overwhelming sharp pain rang violently through her body. A soft whimper escaped from her lips as her hands stopped her from falling face first.

"Let me help you," Jamie hastily walked over to her.

He started trying to help her up softly she could feel his arms strong support for her. How he had helped her on her feet, she was angry at her self for being so clumsy.

"Thank you," She said still in agony.

"Your welcome," he said grinning.

Sitting on the stairs her leg was propped on her book bag.

He sat down next to her on a step her heart raced, as she got a glance of him. He was dressed in a cream sweater with acid wash jeans. His hair was much brighter and shorter than it had been before. The hair perfectly melded on his ivory skin tone his head slightly tilted as he spoke.

"So, are you gonna tell me how you missed that big ass step?" His voice much deeper.

She raised her eyebrows "oh gee" she replied sarcastically.

A gush of laughter resounded through the stairway she smiled so did he It felt as though the air around them had shifted.

"So um- what class do you have next?" He spoke eyes wondering around her face.

"Oh Precalculus, I would have had it," she said rephrasing her words.

"Cool it must be hard though," He said in a low muffled voice.

"Yeah," She agreed.

They both began to trail off when the sound of heels tapped From a distance, within the stairway echoing loudly.

"Damn it," She tried picking her self up but pain darted harshly through her body, another cry left her mouth.

She was gently pulled back down by Jamie his large hands tugged around her waist.

"You're adding pressure to it by trying to get up," he said eyebrows furrowed as he saw on the side of her ankle there was a deep purpled blemish forming.

"I need to get to class and what i"Jamie cut her off.

"Look, I highly doubt that's a teacher or anyone around, kinda remote from any activity" His eyes skimmed.

"Unless it's like a friend of mine," he said.

She just watched as he spoke still slightly in agony the same set of clicking heels it had gotten much closer this almost sent her into fight or flight mode.