The kiss (Pt.2)

"You seem a little tense" Damien's eyes dropped to her's, as he grasped the door behind him a swift close flicking the lock.

"Your home is incredible" her mind dozed off the bit.

"You think so?" he responded with a sigh his feet shuffled, towards a black coat rack nearest to him.

"I know so"sephrina giggled.

"Yeah, my dad works for this Industry" he added boldly giving her a cheeky grin, as he planted his hands on his hips eyes studying everything. As if he too was seeing his home for the first time, he began moving forward from the door there eyes combining.

I'm gonna do something, I'll be right back" he affirmed before floating down an endless hallway of doors.

"TRY NOT TO BREAK ANYTHING OK?" his disembodied voice yelled resonated through the dwelling, his feet tapped yards away on the poplar wooden floor.

"OK sir" she sarcastically replied in a hushed tone. She started to play with the laces of her shoes, pulling them off and placing them on a soft aspen green place mat.

Her eyes instantly roamed absorbed by every detail. The energy of the house itself was homey, a toasty fragrance of Balsam cedar formed a stir of emotion in her mind.

It was as if everything were in 3D a stairway curved midpoint from the top of a veiled area upstairs. The inner and outer string arched down, completing the structure as it met the floor in front of her.

A silver chandelier caved within the ceiling, covered in intricate floral designs and small diamonds.

Brightening the immense interior of the house many pictures were placed on the forest green-themed walls dangling on nails. Reminding Sephrina of her childhood home, she began to roam through a hallway.

A tiny photo inside of a teal blue picture frame lay undisturbed on a glass mantle. A young boy sat in the lap of both his mother and father all three expressions were overjoyed, as they wore bright smiles. Clothed in swimming attire, they lay on the sand with waves gently crashing behind.

She examined in awe, at the child's round angelic face and familiar sparkling blue eyes. The soft tapping of bare feet came clapping towards her, she quickly looked over her shoulder attaching eyes with Damien.

" I was wondering where you floated off to" his eyes and voice calm but lively she smirked.

Her eye's dropped down to what was in his hands, as he began patting them slowly. On a horribly stained and ragged cloth, his eyes followed her stare.

" Had to clean the basement a bit." he dragged clearing his throat and scratching his head.

"Yeah...I had to clean the basement a bit," he dragged clearing his throat and scratching his head.

"I see" she smirked before both their eyes fluttered letting out a gush of laughter.

Damien quickly cocked his head and dipped his face a little His hair had nearly been slicked back; His skin seemed to change color every time she looked at him.

It was as if he wanted to say something but abstained from doing so. His lips parted once more Sephrina was absent in his eyes.

"So you wanna....maybe check upstairs out?" he spoke in a sing-song voice, snapping his head back briefly.

"Sure" she responded in blithe, immediately swearing under her breath for sounding a bit more excited than she'd intended.

They got through the slightly airtight hallway, Damien followed behind. As they headed upstairs, the cushion of each step beneath her feet felt as if she were levitating.