Lust

When the bus arrived, Sephrina and Jamie were the last two descending down. Jamie scattered with the stampede of students invading the school.

She regretted what happened earlier, the moment they shared could disappear forever. She proceeded walking forwards everyone glaring at her; It had been just like a movie diversity crawled in every corner.

The nerds were dressed, in a singular 90's fashion. Next there was "The Rebellious" boy group they resembled the"Greasers" her beloved movie growing up. A circle of statuesque guys horse-played like children. Obnoxiously loud each wearing black dress shoes or converse, their hair was the color of charcoal.

One boy protruded he had suspended himself from the uproar and immaturity; His head almost tilted back relaxed, leaning on a brick wall muscular  arms folded. His dirty blonde hair gave him a smoldering look, his eyes began to fill with lust as there visions locked she saw a slight smile. She felt like prey being thrown into a den of lions; His hungry eyes followed her as she quickly sped inside.

Each period of the class ran quite smoothly, until 4th block. She reached the classroom in hopes it would be small, there in front of her were approximately 40 students.

No one paid the slightest interest towards her, laughter and noise filled the room. She scanned looking for seats afraid to sit in the front of the class; Being called on was her biggest terror.

In relief, she slowly sat down taking out a notebook and pencil arranging them.

"Good morning class!" a female voice called out greeting.

Sehphrina instantly cringed, she never noticed this lady once. There in front of the class stood an elegant woman. She was pretty her hair was shaped nicely in a bob cut black and wavy making her face appear slimmer.

Her eyes danced with excitement,  trying to get everyone pumped up. But it didn't seem to be causing any effect. Sephrina spaced out doodles flooded a page; The teacher kept babbling about honors classes and community clubs. Topics no one would take into recognition. Unexpectedly the door swung open and all eyes  swept over. A big spray of cold air started to tickle Sephrina's thighs.

"Welcome sweetie, what's your name?" the teacher said warmly there was a short pause, the disembodied voice spoke.

"It's Damien" his voice was  enamoring and deep draining the room of all sound.

When he revealed his figure  Sephrina's heart dropped.

" It's a pleasure to meet you Mr.Damien" she vocalized.

The teacher enunciating, as if she too was shaken by his presence. His towering frame walked towards the aisle looking for a seat. Everyone seemed in awe of him some girls behind her started giggling.

She took a moment to look at him, his eyes were mysterious observant and craving. Just as they had been when she first saw him. His hair gently dangled over one eye, as he ran his fingers carelessly through his scalp.

His eyes darted towards her, stunned she looked away. His muscular physique moving much quicker; He walked right by her giving a small smirk eyes glaring down at her.

His scent was of men cologne intoxicating and silky; He grunted and settled into the seat behind her dropping his book bag. She nervously shifted in her chair, adrenaline pulsated through her body. She started picking at her nails and  looking down at her notebook to distract herself.

The teacher began passing out some papers she felt his eyes burning through her body. His torso sank into the dip of the chair; Legs freely spread feet softly tapping on the floor his mind reading her gestures.

He evilly smirked as he saw her small trembles and fidgety hands. She could feel his cool breath on her neck as she seemed so frail and weak to him; His eyes fixated on her exposed skin. Her dress unveiled her bra straps and small freckles decorating her flesh this aroused him.

The transition of the class was torturous for her; Between the lectures of rules and the seductive boy Damien sitting behind her. He was so quiet she would have thought he was planning her death. After class, she headed for the bus the entire trip home all she could think about was her day on rewind.

When she arrived home, she tried her best to avoid any conversation with her grandpa. Luckily when he got back from work, he crashed onto the couch turning it into his bed. With the TV on, his snores filled the air as she was able to sneak upstairs.

That night Sephrina  found herself walking curiously onto the balcony in a stupor. She was held at the embrace of the moonlight, and the star's in a massive soup of darkness. 

Something felt strange she felt as if she wasn't alone; Somehow the safety of her home also made her feel vulnerable. From the corner of her eye, there was a tall silhouette sitting on presumably a black Porsche.

The white rhombus shaped headlights were very dull. The lampposts may have been dim, but there was enough light to make out the face of a someone. Their body was positioned looking up, her legs became cramped and her breath hitched tightly in her throat.

"DAMIEN?!."

She shrunk down immediately suddenly there was the low growl of an engine starting. She looked back down only to see the car speed off and disappear into the thick abyss.

In bed, she tossed and turned  having disturbing dreams; Her mind creating and planned out different scenarios. No matter how dark it had been that night; She felt Damien had been there watching her.