Little Black Dress

Freeing her eyelids that morning was no longer a pleasure but a fight. Her head had sunk beneath the soft touch within the cushion of the pillow. Resting there as she gently rubbed the sleep from her eyes and began to force her way up. Thoughts and feeling's of yesterday came racing in almost giving her little time to recover she took a deep breath releasing her self from the bed it wriggled. Her feet tickled by the Saxony carpet the color reminded her of ginger or root beer.

She started tossing and folding blankets in a hurry to cleanse her body of the stressful thoughts starting to barge in her mind as she floated off in her bathroom closing the door behind her.

Running her small fingers through the searing fluid, wetting the toothbrush. The heat and rough feel of the towel clutched her face as she repeatedly tried to wipe the sleep away. Walking back out she went for an item, recalling the party Jamie had told her about. Her fingers scraped against the cold grainy texture of a box pulling.

She felt the silky fabric and took out a french crepe polyester black dress. She gently laid it down on top of her dresser she started rummaging through some clothing. Picking some skinny fit jeans she squeezing into them and slipped a fuchsia floral off the shoulder blouse on.

She contemplated and dreaded trying put forth an effort to comb her thick, curly, tangled hair. So she stuck with the frizzled tied and tucked bun Randomly clutching all that she needed for the day she headed downstairs. She found her self-searching in the refrigerator for a quick meal to fulfill her thirst and hunger.

Half empty ketchup bottles, mustard, avocados, lemons Hickory smoked ham, apple juice and a carton of eggs. As her body wondered around the kitchen, chewing through a squishy but tasty snack, Footsteps descended down the stairs. Her eyes darted over his hands scratching his untidy hair and peppercorn beard.

"Morning, Sweetheart," he said in a modulated tone, His hand landed on her shoulder.

"Hey grandpa" she replied.

"I'm gonna head out gramps love ya" she started for the front door.

"Have a good d-". he was just a breeze in the back of her mind his voice receded.

When she stepped outside it had felt as if everything had been on loop cars passed by as usual civilians walking outside kids screaming and hollering, in excitement. Her eyes flickered up to the sky another melancholy and possibly rainy day, only the sun had fled far away.

Maybe earth was unappealing and tiresome, to this enthralling star and went on a vacation far off in the galaxy of the unknown. The trees and grass were just as absent as the cradle of the wind and the once euphonious melody of nature. As she continued to walk her fingers scrabbled for her phone.

Days like this made her want to escape whipping it out and looking down. She began scrolling through a music list she never paid much attention too. Finally, one genre caught her eye the album of a song she had listened to long ago plugging in the headphones it created an entirely new universe for her.

Nostalgia like honey dripping with euphoria, the whisper of a male disembodied voice took gentle breaths like wind chimes warm and beautiful sounds.

This sent her on an emotional edge she saw her mother and father there faces filled with the deepest love and life small tingles tickled her stomach. Contentment swept over her like a blanket of bliss electricity draped her body her heart ached as the song came to an end.

When sephrina unknowingly reached the stop the bus had already sat in front of her. She quickly hopped on her earplugs were now put away secured in the zipper pocket of her book bag she slipped the phone back in her pocket.

As she did her routine of finding a seat, she got adjusted and started shooting towards a fogged window the clear outline of his eyes dulcet and an affable voice, his strange but adorable personality. Although Damien was more Beautiful and tempting than anything she had ever seen he was bewitching.

She was torn from her fantasy bubble when the bus came to an abrupt halt. She slowly stood up descending down the steps with everyone else. When her feet hit the concrete, her eyes scanned everything.

It was the same as any day but a little less cramped. She began to approach the entrance when her eyes spotted Damien there he stood it was like the first day of school all over again.

The urge to yell his name right then and there it was so overpowering she had to tear her eyes away. But not before glancing at him one more time his wild friends were speaking to him tugging on his shirt and poking him in the ribs a few times a piercing laughter filled the air.

His hair was perfect as always but in slight disarray, some strands flew free, almost the color of champagne. His skin was like buttermilk, his arms extended flexing once again revealing his toned masculine body. But there was something about the way he dressed, and when his eyes flickered towards her in enticement it almost yearning like he wanted to call out to her as well.

Their Mila stood unaware of her eye staring contest she had with Damien. Her lips moved in blurred motions when her eyes tried to find Damien he was gone.

"H-hello? Nina are you in there?" The wrinkles around Mila's eyes tightened as she spoke this

"Oh, yeah sorry" she almost mumbled her eyes connected to Mila's face as she continued to speak.

"So are you still going to the thing tonight? with Jamie of course?" Mila's voice lingered.

" Oh uh yeah I guess" she hardly had enough time to process her thought's.

"Great well I'm gonna make you look so gorgeous! Jamie will be all over you!" Mila almost cried.

" Just call me whenever you can!."

Mila she handed her a small wrinkled paper with red inked numbers.

All she could do was sit there and listen while pondering how she would deal with what was to come. Before she could say anything to Mila, she vanished with a grin and a wave goodbye.

Hey loves! once again more is coming i promise ,but if you keep voting and giving feedback i will try my very best to make this a lovely story! .I want to thank those who have supported me ,and have continued to support me . I am still trying to piece more together, and there is a part two to this I am currently trying to work on.Yes there will be mistakes in this one. But if you have any questions or concerns please feel free to message me. love you all thanks!