The Move

Alana's POV~

I wake up to my alarm, i turn it off and it said 3am. I was on the floor with nothing but a blanket and a stuffie. I lean up and look at my now empty room. Last week i turned 19 and i decided to move out of my parents place. We live in a small town in Goergia. Flanksburg, GA has the population of 3,000. Its quite small and everyone here knows everyone. I am tired of this town and I want to explore. So me and my best friend Jenna are renting a place in New York.

I slowly make my way out of the floor and fold up my blanket. The popping of my back feels so relaxing. I place the blanket in my last open box and tape it up. I bring it downstairs to the door and place my stuffie on top. His name is Jeffery. He cant breathe in boxes since hes a lion. My parents come into the living room in their pajamas with a cup of coffee.
"Good morning, babygirl!" My dad said hugging me.
"Ready for your trip?" My step mom smiled as she handed me the rest of her coffee. I take a sip and smile.
"Just waiting on Jenna and im ready to go!" I say excitedly.
"Promise to come visit?" A small voice rung behind my mom. My little brother Noah stepped out into the open in his onesie and had a teddy named cuddles in his hand. I lower to his level.
"Of course! Ill be back in a few months. Your 5th birthday is in august thats 6 months away. How could i miss it??" He just smiled and hugged me. I hear Jenna knock on the door and i answered it smiling.
"You ready???" She said jumping up and down. I nodded and everyone grabbed a box since i only had 5 it wasnt much of a hassle to move. We stacked them into the truck and got in. We start to drive off and i wave at my family and my old home. Now to start my new life. This should be fun. We both got jobs already but we don't start till wednesday. Today is monday. Jenna got a job at a coffee shop and i got a job as an assistant for some company in New York. "black's industrial parts" or something like that.

Me and Jenna take turns driving the 13 hour drive up to new york. With traffic though it was roughly 16. When we finally made it to the city around 7:30. We pull into the apartments and bring in our boxes quickly.

It was beautiful here. Our rooms were big enough for both of us and the kitchen was gorgeously marbled and shiny. We put our boxes down where they belong. Jenna packed kitchen supplies because her grandma bought them for her before we left. Tomorrow we have to go buy food but tonight we are just going to watch a movie then sleep.

Jenna helps me set up our tv and Xbox and put in a Disney movie. We sat in our bingbag chairs and cuddled up with some sodas and candy. i fell asleep before the movie ended and jenna covered me up with a blanket.

-------
I have been into DDLG for 3 years. I know that you have to form a relationship before jumping in. So this book is just a story. I do not encourage doing it this way!