PUNISHMENT

I wake up to someone shaking me. I went to pull the blanket above my head and i realized that my hands were tied. Last night floaded into my mind and my eyes went wide. My headache started increasing as i roll over to see whos shaking me. Jackson looks down at me in only his boxers. I let my eyes scan his body and back up to his hands. Hes holding something.
"Here are some pain meds." He says popping them in my mouth then pooring a bit of water in my mouth.
"When they kick in. We will start." He says then leaves the room. He's obviously still angry and i am just going to keep quiet.
*15 minutes later*
Im still laying here waiting. I still have a headache and my wrists hurt.
*SLAM* *SMACK* *SMACK*
I realize its coming from the room Jenna was led into. I start tossing and turning.
"JENNAA!" I scream pulling at the ropes that bound me to the bed. I start crying and screaming bloody murder.  The door swings open and Jackson ran in.
"Baby. What's wrong??" He asks checking my body.
"HES HURTING HER. LET ME GO. MAKE HIM STOP." A face of releif hits him as he sits next to me.
"She gave her consent. Calm down. He isn't hurting her more than she can handle. Breathe babygirl." I slowly relax and look up at him.
"Are you going to hurt me?" I ask wide eyes.
"Oh yes babygirl." He whispers into my ear sending shivers down my back.
"Do i get a safe word?" I mumble trying not to blush anymore.
"You always get a safe word. How about pineapple?" He says stroking my hair. I nod in responce and he gets off the bed.

   He removes his shirt leaving him in black jeans. I roam his body with my eyes before making eye contact again.
"Like what you see?" He asks smirking. I giggle and nod shyly. He comes over to me and lifts my dress above my ass. Leaving me in my thong.
"I think  50 spanks from the paddle should do it." He says opening his closet to reveal his toys. I whimper at the site of all his stuff. He turns back to me and walks over slowly. Teasingly. He leans over the bed and kisses me. I knew he was letting me off easy with only 50.
"You ready babygirl?" He asks slipping his hand up my thigh.
"Yes sir" as soon as it left my mouth he one handedly flipped me on my stomach.
"You dont have to count this time. But remember your safe word. I dont wanna over due it." He says kissing my left ass cheek.

*SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK* *SMACK*

By 5 i was already crying. I have never been hit so hard. I take back my earlier statement. He is definitely not letting me off easy.

*SMACK*  The last one he changed paddles. I couldnt see the new one but it definitely got more wind. I scream as it hits my skin. He drops the paddle and moves to his night stand. He pulls out some lotion. 'i know why thats in there ;)' i thought as he returns behind me. He slowly applies it to my butt and unties me. He pulls my dress back down over my ass and i bet its probably purple. He climbs back into bed with me and cuddles me.
"You did so good!" He says while rubbing my back.
*30 minutes later*
"Lets go down stairs for breakfast" he says helping me out of bed. We open the door the same time Jenna walks out. Make up is running down her face as she looks at me and smiles. Then Jackson's friend walks out behind her.
"How did she do?" Jackson asked his friend.
"She's more submissive than i thought. She really took it like a good girl didnt you Jenna?" He asks petting her head. She blushes and nods silently.
"What did i say about using your words?" He says looking down at her.
"Sorry." She says blushing even more.

We all walk down stairs and me and Jenna look at each other when we realize they have wooden chairs. If you have never been spanked with a paddle i will tell you this. WOODEN CHAIRS MAKE YOU SCREAM IN PAIN.
"Fuck" Jenna mouths and i whimper. The boys make breakfast and me and Jenna sit down. Both crying in pain as our asses hit the seats. The boys chuckle and watch us wiggle around.
"Oh babygirl. I made sure there wouldnt be a comfortable position to sit in. Your entire ass is bruised." Jackson said smirking. I whimper and try to relax.
"Psst!" Jenna whispered tapping me.
"What" i whisper back.
"My butt hurts." I started laughing at her innocent comment. No shit it hurts.
She starts laughing too and soon we got breakfast but when they weren't looking i threw mine out. Jenna finished and and the boys drove us to get our car and we drove home. Thank god we can just relax tomorrow.