ABORT MISSION

Its 5 oclock and me and Jen are getting ready. I have a very tight red dress with a low v neck. Jenna has short black dress with crystals. Jenna and i are ready by 6 and head out the house at 7. We get in the car and go to the clun from the other night. We get in and head to the bar. We get shots and after about 10 we hit the dance floor. Dancing to melanie martenez. Jenna is grinding on this one guy and im dancing alone. Jenna comes back and i twerk on her. After about half an hour we go back to the bar. About 30 more shots and im blasted. Im screaming the lyrics of the song and dancing with random girls. I see Jenna with some guy. I go over and we sandwich him.
"GO ASK TO PLAY SOMETHING ELSE!"
"OK!" I yell making my way towards the stage.
I whisper to the DJ and he turns on melanie martenez soap. My favorite song. I grab the microphone from him and start sing.
"ALANA JANE FRANKS!" I heard from the back of the club. Everyone got quiet and the DJ turned off the music. I look and see.... JACKSON. Oh no.
"ABORT MISSION!" I scream dropping the microphone and running into the crowd to hide. I see Jenna running too. Bitch always got my back. One of Jacksons friends grabbed her and i ran for the door. But these heels were slowing me down. I feel someone grab me and by the sparks i felt i knew who it was. I was swung around and lifted onto Jackson's shoulder. I start kicking and screaming. He roughly smacked my ass and i calmed down. I felt my heart trying to escape my chest. Im scared. I know hes angry. I look over and see Jenna being carried out too with her arms crossed and pouting.  I laugh a little at the situation. Im definitely drunk. We walk out the club and we are thrown into A big Black truck. The guys get in and i look at Jenna. She started whispering curse words to herself.
"I do not wanna hear another word from you two." Jacksons friend groeled back at us. So we start texting. Loop holes.
Her:" um... We are in trouble arent we...?"
Me:"yes.... Help.. Hes gonna punish me..."
Her: "I hate being dominated when im not in little space. This is going to be awful."
Me:"hes already punished me once and i couldn't sit for hours. "
I look and see her eyes widen. 
"WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME?!?!?" she yelled. I see Jacksons friend turn around and snatch our phones. I start to pout. THATS MY PHONE.  I see Jackson glare at me through the mirror. I whimper internally. I stared at my dress. Messing with the hem of it. We pull up at this huge house. It must be Jackson's. We got carried inside and straight up the stairs. Jacksons friend enters one room with Jenna and Jackson takes me to another. It smells like him. It must be his room.

   He throws me on his bed and i lay silently. He opens a drawer and pulls out rope. I moan to myself knowing im going to enjoy this. He ties me to the head board and sits next to me.

"Why did you come back to the club?" He asks running his hands through hid hair.
"To get drunk." I say in a duh tone. He growls at me.
"Where did you get tbe ID?"
"Jenna." I say shyly.
"You know im going to punish you right?"
"Yes sir..." I say blushing.
"But not until you arent drunk anymore. So get comfy. You will be here all night. I nod.  He  lays down beside me. He turns me on my side and cuddles into me. I slowly drift to sleep in his arms. I dont feel scared anymore. I know he is doing ehats best for me.