oops

i wake up and pull the covers over my head. i realize these arent my blankets, the smell was familiar tho. i open my eyes and come to the realization that im in Jackson's bed. i flew up and looked around. The bed was empty. I pull the covers off of me and see that i do not have pants on. I begin to blush as i look around the room for my pants. all i see is a pair of over sized gym shorts. i throw them on and walk out into the hall. 

"Jackson???" i yell. I don't hear a reply so i continue to walk down the hall checking every room as i go. When I open the last door on the right i see a huge desk with papers scattered all over the floor. I walk in and begin to clear up the papers. I walk to the bathroom and grab the mini broom from underneath the sink. i sweep up the trash and broken glass and trow it into the bin. Grabbing the bag and tying it up. When everything looks decent i head downstairs with the bag of trash. i put it into the bigger trash can and continue to look for Jackson. I see a figure on the couch and head over to see if its him. 

There he lays, the most handsome man i have ever seen. Dorkishly cuddling a stuffed bear. His hair is a mess and he still has on the same cloths he had on yesterday. I guess he stayed up all night working and fell asleep on the couch. I smile and tap him on the shoulder gently. 

"psst. Jackson. wake. up."  I whisper. 

"mmmm nooooo" He whines and my heart just melts. 

"I'MMA GO EAT ICE CREAM FOR BREAKFAST!!!!!!" I scream as i run into the kitchen.

"YOU CERTAINLY WILL NOT" I hear him yell back stumbling to get up and catch me. 

I giggle as i see him running around the corner of the kitchen. 

"Well good morning" i laugh

"morning..." he groans and hugs me. 

"Long night?" i ask hugging him back.

"Yeah i have to go clean my office because i destroyed it last night. 

"Already handled." i smiled. 

"You didn't." he smiles back. 

" Yes and i saw those papers. You have an assistant because you cant do finances. so why the hell are you doing them??" i question. 

"Because it was 5am and i didn't want to wake you up." 

I roll my eyes and laugh. Hes so silly. 

"Today i'm going to be very busy so i asked Joshua to take you and Jenna to the mall to have fun. Promise me that you will not misbehave." 

"I promise daddy! IM SO EXCITED!!!" I jump up and down and run upstairs. i throw on one of Daddy's sweatshirts and a pair of black skinny jeans and some black combat boots. i quickly do my hair and makeup. As soon as they pull into the driveway i run outside and to the car. I jump into the back seat and hug Jenna from the backseat and we instantly start talking and giggling. we listen to Disney music all the way to the mall, screaming on the top of our longs.

We get out the car and Josh grabs our hands before we get the chance to run away. 

"stay near me no running off" He says seriously. We both nod and run off holding hands. Not out of sight. We wait for him at the doors and we all walked inside and to the different stores.  I bought so much  stuff it was ridiculous even for me.

We finally sat down to eat lunch. I got a kids meal with nuggets and fries, apple juice to drink. Jenna got the same but with apple bites. 

"BUILD-A-BEAR!!" Jenna screams jumping up. I run after her. 

"GIRLS GET BACK HERE AND EAT!" I hear Joshua yell but we kept running. We ran in and starting making our bears. We were laughing and giggling and josh ran in and grabbed us. "WTF GIRLS> JENNA YOU KNOW BETTER ANS ALANA I WILL CALL JACKSON!" We both apologized and made our bears. We went to different stores and continuously got glares from Joshua. I wasn't paying enough attention to care, so i kept to my fun. 

"psst. Jenna" I tap on her shoulder and point to the candy shop down the walkway, we went running down giggling, i picked out so much candy and was eating it so fast. we left the store after what felt like forever. We found josh and he was standing with a man talking. their backs turned towards us. We tap on his shoulder and they turn around. My smile instantly drops and i gulp. 

"H-hi daddy" I whimper. His anger was radiating off of him. Fear filled my body. He grabbed me and lifted me onto his hip and started towards the car, not a word was spoken. We got to the car and he put me in the backseat and buckled me up. He climbed in after putting my bags into the back. He began driving and was gripping the steering wheel with anger. 

"Daddy?" i asked. His eyes darted to me in through the rear view mirror and i whined when i saw how angry he was.

"DO YOU EVEN REALIZE HOW SCARED I WAS WHEN I GOT A CALL THAT HE LOST YOU ?!?!?!" He growled at me,

"candy..." I whined.. 

"i get that but you heard his rules and that wasn't the only time he had to get onto you about it. you promised to behave, Alana! I cant trust you to be alone without me you are so defiant. so you want to be that way. ill treat you like the brat you are. when we get home go to my room. ill deal with you after i get done with work."

"Yes sir." I say staring at my feet... He hasnt even been so disappointed...