first day

*beep beep beep*

    I roll over and turn off my alarm. I groan as the headache from last night hits. I groan and make my way out if bed.

*slam* "fucking bitches. I hate this shit!!" Rings from Jennas room. Awe. Isnt she precious? Note my sacrasm.

     I get out of bed and start a shower. I strip of my cloths and take down my hair. I look in the mirror at my messy self. Smeared makeup and puffy eyes is all i could see before the mirror started steaming up. I slowly get in the shower. The water helps my head slightly and washing all the sleepiness from my body. I quickly wash my hair and brush my teeth while im in the shower. Trying to eliminate the smell of tequila from my breathe.

I turn off the water and step out. I wrap myself in a towel and make my way towards my purse. I dig through it for a minute before finding the pain pills. I grab two from me and two for Jenna.

I knock on her door and wait.
"Go away" she groans obviously not in the mood.
"Let me in." I say banging on the door.
"Go away. Ugh. Stop being a bitch."
"Fine ill keep the pain killers then!" I say making my way back to my room. Her door swings open and snatches the pills from me. I pet her head and go to my room to get ready. I dry my hair and do my simple makeup to cover the circles under my eyes. Adding eyeshadow and lipstick to finish it off. I make my way to my closet and pick out a dress that is tight in all the right places. I put on my heels and grab my purse, phone, and a granola bar and make my way towards the car. 

I get the keys off the counter from last night and lock the door behind me. Since jennas shift doesnt start till 12 shes still in bed. I look at the time and its 7:30. My shift starts at 8. I put the adress into my GPS.

15 minutes later i arrive at a huge building. I turn off my car and get out. Locking it behind me and making my way inside. I go up to the lady at the front desk.

"Hi. I'm the new assistant for Mr. Black. Where do i go?" I ask shyly.
"Top floor." She says not even looking up from her desk. As im walking away i hear her make a call.
"Mr. Black, the new girl is on her way up." In a flirty tone. Woah. No wonder shes rude to me.

     I get on the elevator and press the highest number. As the doors open see a small desk in front of a huge office. It took up the whole floor. I slowly knock on the door.

"Come in." He says and i push the door open. I stare at my feet shyly waiting for him to speak.
"Hello." He says and i raise my head to look at him. He looks up from his laptop and we lock eyes.
ITS HIM. THE GUY FROM LAST NIGHT. FUCKING HELL!

"Oh." I mutter under my breath.
He returns to his laptop.
"Hows your friend?" He asks typing on his computer.
"Shes fine. Major hangover." I laugh.
"What about you?" He asks glancing up at me.
"Im fine. I didnt drink as much as her." .
"Your desk is outside my office .if you need me text me. I left my number on your desk." He says pointing towards the door. Rude ass.

   I sit down at my desk and see a notepad with his number on it. And a note "text me so i have yours." So i type in his number amd label it "boss" and text him "hi."

  I knew he wasnt going to reply right away so i opened the laptop on the table. He had already logged me in and pulled up his schedule. So... I just monitor his life? I begin flipping through the last couple months. He has had a lot of dates.... "Dinner with stephany" was on there about 20 times. Must be his girlfriend.

My phone went off.
-boss texted you-
Him: "I forgot to ask. Whats your name?"
Me: "alana"
Him: how old are you, Alana?"  CRAP HE KNOWS. HR KNOWS. IM BUSTED.
Me:"21"  i know its bad to lie but i have too!
Him: "my office now."
Oh no... I get up and walk into his office. He is propped up against his desk with a vanilla folder in his hand.
"Yes s-sir?" I ask quietly.
He slowly gets up and comes towards me. "Its not okay to lie, Alana."
"I-i didnt..." I stutter quietly.
"I have your folder and you are only 19. So i have 2 questions."
"I-i.." I try to get out but i know im busted.
"How did you get into the club Alana?" The way he said my name was radiating with anger. I didn't answer.
"ALANA!" He yelled making me jump.
I pull out my wallet and hand him my fake ID.
"Jessica Jones? Really. They believed that?" I shrugged and stared at my feet. He walked around his desk and put it in his drawer. HEY. I NEED THAT. I wanted to argue but i stayed quiet.
"Why did you lie?" He asks calmly. To calmly.
"I-I was scared..." I muttered.
"Next time you lie to me you will be punished. Do you understand?"
"Yes."
"Yes what?" He growls.
"Yes sir."
"You are dismissed." I practically ran out of his office.

*3 hours later*
Its lunch time now and he has a meeting. I Have to get my ID back.
"Ill be back around two." He says leaving. As soon as i see him get on the elevator i book it for his office. I scramble through is drawers until i find my ID. I put it back in my wallet amd shut the drawer. I leave his office and continue working. Maybe he wont notice...

*end of day*
I leave and realize he never noticed i took it. I give an evil smirk as i ride the elevator down and leave the building. Work wasnt hard and i really enjoyed my first day.

   I get home and see that Jenna isnt here. She doesnt get off till midnight. I change into pajamas and turn on cartoons. I eat ice cream for dinner since nobody can say differently. A few hours passed and i look at the time. 8:30. Suddenly i hear banging on the door. Jenna shouldnt be home so who is at the door? I look through the peep hole and see... MR. BLACK? i slowly open the door.
"Hi." I say quietly. He lets himself into my house. I close the door and turn towards him.
"Where you in my offoce without permission today?" He growled lowly.
"NO!" i spit out not even debating on telling the truth.
"Really. Because my drawers were ruined and your ID or should i say Jessica's ID was missing. Wanna try again?" He said raising an eyebrow.
"Im sorry." I say getting scared.
"So not only did you tresspass you also lied?" He said stepping closer.
"I-i guess..." I said looking at my feet blushing.
"What did i say would happen if you lied again?" He said pinning me again the door.
"WAIT. NO. IM SORRY!" i plead but he didnt care.
"I think you need a spanking dont you?" He said into my ear
"Please no. I will be good. Please." I begged pouting.
"To late for that. Come." He said walking to the couch and patting his knee. I knew not to argue so i walked over and layed on him. He put one of his legs over mine so i wouldn't kick him and pulled down my pants and panties. I wiggle as the cold air hit my hot skin. He placed his hand on my back and said "you will recieve 30. 15 for tresspassing and 15 for lying. Understood?"
"Yes sir." I whimper knowing this will hurt.
"Count." Be said and before i could respond his hand hit my ass hard.
"One" *smack*
"Two" *smack*
By 15 my ass was sore and i knew it was red. I start to cry softly. By the time he got to 30 i was a mess. I have always enjoyed punishments but... When he spanked me... It really hurt. No pleasure at all. Just pain. He helped me up and pulled up my pants. Then sat me in his lap and soothed me.
"You did so good baby girl. Im so proud" he whispered in my ear.
"Im sorry sir" i said sniffling.
"For?" He asked raising my chin to meet his beautoful green eyes.
"Tresspassin' and lying" i say pouting. I knew what i did was wrong.

After about 30 minutes i got up and grabbed my now melted ice cream that I didnt finish.
"Did you eat ice cream for dinner?" He asked following me.
"Yep!" I said putting my bowl in the sink. I heard him growl under his breath in disapproval.
"What? Im an adult" i said raising my finger. He cocked an eyebrow and looked at me to see if i were joking.
"No you are not. You are just a baby." He said coming closer.
"I am not!" I said trying to stay out of little space.
"You are in princess PJs and tom and jerry is on your tv." Okay... Soo..

I blush and turn back around towards the sink.

'Get ahold of yourself' i thought.
"AWE!" i hear from behind me. I turn and see him holding my "princess" paci and Jeffrey. JEFFREY NO.
"GIVE HIM BACK!" i said jumping to grab it. But my 5'5 frame didnt beat his 6'4 one. He lifted him above his head and i got angry.
"Give him back asshole!"
"Watch your mouth!" He said grabbing me by my neck with his other hand.
"Please give me jeffrey." I whine. "Ill be a good girl!" I plead.
"Give me the fake ID and ill give him back." Which is more important...? JEFF. I run to my room and grab the ID as fast as i could. I handed it to him amd he handed me Jeffrey.
"Did he hurt you?" I whispered to him. I hear mr. Black chuckle at me
"I have to go now. Ill text you." He said and walked towards the door.
"Okay. Imma watch cartoons. Night" i said and shut the door and locked it behind him.

I hear my phone go off. Its from mr. Black
"Bed time is at 10"
Me:"k"
Him: "what?"
Me: "ok."
Him: "last chance before i make your ass redder tomorrow!"
Me:"yes sir."
Him: "good girl. Sleep tight. Its already 9:15."
Me:"i can read time!"
Him:"watch it."
Me:"sorry."
Him:"goodnight"
Me:"nini"
I plug my phone up and turned it off. I watched cartoons until around 12. I know he said 1o but he isnt the boss of my home life. I see Jenna walk in and go straight to her room.
"Night." She said glopping down.
"Night" i said turning off the tv and headed to my room. I turn off my lights and sleep.