babied

I woke up the next morning to the sun shining in onto me. I went to move but my entire body was sore. A whine escaped my lips and immediately daddy was sitting up looking at me.
"Whats wrong baby" he asks rubbing my arm.
"Im sore" i pout pulling the covers above my head. He chuckles at me and gets up. The loss of contact made me pout and look up at him.
"Im gonna start you a bath then go make us some pancakes. Hows that sound. Honestly food sounds disgusting and i want to lay in bed not fucking bathe. But i know hes trying to make it better so i nod and put my head back under the blankets.
About 5 minutes later he returns and hands me a towel.
"Bath is all ready babygirl." He smiles kissing me on the head. He walks out and closes the door. I make my way up and painfully walk to the bathroom. We have a full mirror on the back of our bathroom door. When i close the door i look at myself. The smeared mascara stains covered my face and my hair was a knotted mess. Oof im ROUGH. I slowly strip of my cloths and turn around. Looking back at the mirror. Black! Blue! Purple! Yellow! Covered my ass and thighs. Healing welts still planted on my skin. I blush and smile to myself. The bruises were beautiful and unique. I make my way to the tub and slowly dip myself in. The warm water felt amazing against my tense skin.
*10 minutes later*
I get out of the tub and make my way to our closet. I wanted to wear something that slightly showed off my bruises. I picked a short SHORT white dress and knee high socks. Smiling at myself in the mirror turning around to make sure they were on full view. I grab a stuffie off the bed and I walk downstairs to see daddy setting the table. An idea hits me. I drop the stuffie and loudly say "OOPS" amd i turn around and pick it up. I hear a low growl come from the kitchen. Knowing he saw my ass and thighs.
"Good job baby. Have pride in your marks. They are beautiful!"He smiles. 

We eat breakfast and sit on the couch. We watch disney movies and cartoons for the rest of the day. I was exhausted and needed a day of relaxation. I got to cuddle an amazing man all day. What more could I ask for?