dinner date

I wake up to Jenna in my face.
"Hey!" I say jumping slightly.
"Bweakfast...?" She asked staring at her feet. Awe. Ya see. Jenna is a switch. 'Why didnt she tell mr. Black that when you were at the club?' Well she is dominant more than submissive so she just wanted to hook us up.

   I slowly get out of bed and offer my hand. I am not in little space in the mornings but the pain in my ass is really pushing it. We walk to the kitchen and i see it's 6:30. Why is she up? She should be sleeping. I SHOULD BE SLEEPING! I though as i placed her in a chair and made her a bowl of cereal.
"Bestie eat wiff me?" She asks with her big brown eyes.
"Im not hungry." I say out of habit.
"Okay." She says kicking her feet as she eats. Making a huge mess with the milk. I grab some paper towels and cleaning up what i could. I hear my phone go off. I go back to the room and grab it from the charger.
~message from boss~
Him: can you come in early?
Me:how early ya talkin?
Him:... Now?
Me: WHY THE HELL ARE YOU ALREADY IN THE OFFICE??
Him:WATCH YOUR TONE.
Him: I didn't go home last night. I need you to come help me arrange some meetings.
Me:with 'stephany"
Him: um... No.
Me: k
Him: you coming?
Me:yeah. Give me 20.
Him:10.
Me:what?
Him: ;) dont be late.

I jump up and quickly throw on a dress. I'll shower tonight. No time right now. I can see the spot where i didnt shave. Great. I have a patch. I lower my dress to cover it and grab my stuff and go.

   I arrive just on time and run towards the elevators. I get on the top floor and see Mr. Black propped up again my desk. I catch my breath and watch towards him. I put down my purse and realize.... I didnt grab the right one. This is my little purse. I shove it under my desk and look up at him.
"Make a dinner reservation."
"To where"
"Your choice i dont care."
"Okay. With who?"
"Alana." My eyes widden. Huh? I look up at him and he smirks. HE CALLED ME IN FOR A DATE. IMMA KILL HIM.
I find the cheapest place and send it to him.
I recieved a text.
"No. Try again."
Me: i love this place!
Him: fine.
Me: ha. I win.
I lay my head down. I slowly fall asleep at my desk. Soon i feel myself being picked up but im to tired to care. Im placed on a soft surface and fall asleep.

I woke up around 3. I SLEPT ALL DAY?!?!?! I jump up and see boss man sitting at his desk.
"Finally." He laughs.
"Im so sorry!"
"You're fine. I like watching You sleep." He says chucking. I feel my blush take over.
"I dont need you for the rest of the day.  Go home and get ready for tonight. Pick you up at 8." With that. I left.

    I walk through the doors of my home and jenna is going through my purse.
"Wheres your fake?" She asks.
"I lost it." I said going to my room.
"I am going out tonight."
"I have plans. Cant go."
"Ill get you a new fake. So we can go out tomorrow. " she said leaving the house. Mr. Black would not approve. oh well.

At 6 i start getting ready. I throw on a short. WAY to short dress and 6 inch heels. I do my make up to match and wait for him to come get me. Soon i heard a knock and i came running for the door. Throwing my purse on my shoulder i slowly open the door. He is in a tux. I think both of us forgot we are headed to burgerking.... He looks me head to toe eyes full of lust.
"Hi." I say making him snatch his eyes from my legs.
"Ready?" He asks grabbing my hand. We walk out to his marcades?!?!? HOLD UP. I look at him with wide eyes as he opens my door. I climb in and wait for him to follow.

The ride was silent and i realized we passed BK.
"Um.. Ya passed it dumb dumb" i said pointing towards it.
"We arent going there."
"But..." I got cut off by him turning up the radio. Oh no he didnt!
  We get to a really fancy restraunt. And he gets me out the car. I can see everyone in there though the giant windows. They all obviously have money. Im lead into the restraunt and we take our seat.
"This place is to nice for me.." I say looking around.
"No. You are to nice for this place" He says smirking at me then looking at his menu.
"What do you want to eat?" He asks looking up at me above the menu.
"Oh... Um... I ate before you picked me up. I just want some water."
Hes obviously shoked at this.
"You did not eat. Why arent you eating?" He asks putting his menu down.
"I dont need to. " i mumble
"Why is that Alana?"
"Im fat" i say hiding behind my menu. He snatches it from me and looks me dead in the eyes.
"Dont you EVER say that again! Do i make myself clear?!?!?" He growls slamming the menu down.
"Yes sir." I say shyly. Hes scary when hes angry. I sink into my seat trying to hide. I see his eyes soften.

"I'm sorry.i just care about you and dont want you to be hungry." He smiles laying his hand on mine.

"C-Can i get a kids meal." I mutter looking at my feet. Wow. Im pale. I should tan.

"Of course. How about... Chicken nuggets and mac and cheese." I nod smiling widely.

We talked about random things like our favorite colors and foods and finally the waitress came to get our order.
"Hi. What can i get y'all." She says shoving her breasts in Mr. Blacks face. I look away angerly. Trying to stay calm. Its like he didnt notice.
"Can we get a kids meal with chicken nuggets and mac and cheese and a a steak with veggies?"
"Yes sir." She walked away and he looked at me.
"Are you ok?" He asked concerned with my really red face.
"Yes. Now... Whats your first name?"
"Jackson."
"Oh. Mines Alana.... You knew that. Im stupid."
"Yeah silly i know your name. But you arent stupid. You are just a baby and forget sometimes." I instantly fall into little space and start giggling trying to hide my blush.
"Here sir." The waitress said coming out with his plate.
"Wheres mine?" I mumbled. She ignored me and put her hand on his arm.
"Where is her food?"
"Coming sir." She said running back into the kitchen. She returned with my food and flipped her hair at him. Thats it.
"HEY. Slut." I say snapping in her face. She looks at me with wide eyes.
"Go fuck your boss. Not mine. Bu bye." I say shooing her away. I am proud of myself until i look up and made eye contact with Jackson. The anger was radiating off of him. I whimper and shove a chicken nugget in my mouth staring at my plate.
"I was going to handle that with her manager, little one."
"Seemed you were enjoying it."
"I didnt want her to spit in your food." He said cutting up his steak.
"Yeah. I dont want herpes." I mumble but he heard me.
"You have one more strike before i put you over my lap right here. Be nice." He growls and i whimper for the 30th time. Blushing and eating. When we were done he took me home.

I walk into the house and see Jenna talking on the phone. She threw a card at me. I pick it up and see its my new fake ID. i giggle and go to my room. I feel my phone buzz in my back pocket.
-message from boss-
Him:" i had fun tonight"
Me:" me too. Lets do it again?"
Him: "yes. For sure. Next time we can go to my place and eat so you dont have to worry about the waitress. Unless you get jealous of my 65 year old maid."
Me: "is she hot?"
Him:"sexy."
Me:" hahaha. Ok deal."
Him:"night little one."
Me:" nini."

Tomorrow is saturday so no work. Me and Jenna are going out again. Im going to get drunk!