I WILL NOT

I wake up from a short nap around 3. My ass is definitely bruised. I get up and make my way towards the bathroom. I look in the mirror at my running makeup and dry tears. I turn around and look at my ass. I freeze when i see the words "BAD GIRL" Swollen, purple,  and risen high of my skin. That must have been the last paddle. I brush my teeth and head to the kitchen. I grab some ice from the freezer and place it on my left ass cheek. Jenna wakes up soon after and turns on the tv.

Its around 9 and me and Jenna are watching movies and cuddling. My phone goes of back to back to back.

~unknown~
Unknown:"hey its Joshua. Jacksons friend. Yall both need to get your asses over here now. One of you is in deep shit."

Me:"Why?"

Joshua:" DID I ASK YOU TO QUESTION ME?"

ME:"UGH. We are on our way."

I told Jenna to throw on some flip flops and we get in the car. I remember the way over to his house and when we arrive my heart rate starts to speed up.

We knock on the door and the maid opened it smiling. Me and Jenna walk into the living room to see a very angry joshua and worried looking Jackson.
"Yes?" I question raising my eye brows. Jackson crossed his arms and stared at me intensely.
"I have cameras, little one." He says like im supposed to know what that means.
"K.... And?" I ask crossing my arms too. They both walk up to us and show us the phone. We press play and i watch myself get up from the kitchen and throw away my food. I still dont understand.
"What? I wasnt hungry." I say handing Jackson the phone.
"When was the last time you ate?" He asks me. I realize what he's doing.
"Before we left the house." I say coldly.
"Jenna?" Joshua asks and Jenna raises her head to meet his glare.
"N-no she didnt." She says fidgeting. THAT SNITCH!
"You lied? Wanna try again? When is the last time you ate?" Jackson growled at me.
"The night we went out." I mumble. His eyes widen.
"Follow." He says walking away. We head towards the kitchen. I freeze up but he turns down the hall. Now we head towards his room. I freeze up again at the thought of getting punished. But he stops half way and enters another room. I walk in behind him and see its a nursery. I squeal and run over to the stuffed animal collection. I grab the panda.
"Now. I wanna talk to you about your eating habits."
"But im fine." I say playing with the panda.
"No you arent babygirl. Why don't you eat."
"Not hungry." I say still playing.
"For days? Thats not true baby. Why dont you eat."
"Me... Fat..." I say quietly.
"No you arent. I dont need an unhealthy babygirl running around." He says sitting next to me.
"I think i need to start monitoring your eating." He says calmly.
"But..." I say giving him puppy dog eyes.
"You need to eat every day." With those words i snap out of little space and give him a mean look.
"I WILL NOT!"
"You will little one."he says putting me in his lap. I scream and start kicking my feet.
"Stop it." He growls but i dont. I just get more angry. He picks up a paci from a basket beside him and place it in my mouth. He rocks me back and forth.
"I just want you to be healthy." He whispers. I slowly begin to calm down and cry into his chest. Why does he even care? I thought as i snuggle into him. Nobody ever cared...