caged ( SEXUAL CONTEXT 18+)

When we got home i headed straight to my room. I closed the door behind me and sat on my bed, a few seconds later i hear Jackson's office door close loudly. I crawl under the blanket and stare at the roof. How could i be so defiant. He asked of one thing and i couldnt even do that. He will disown me, he isnt going to want me anymore. I start to cry softly until i fall asleep. 

                                                                        2 HOURS LATER

"Alana..." I groan and roll onto my side. "Alana.. wake up babygirl. its time to get ready" 

I sit up and look at Daddy. His hair was a mess and he had this soft smirk on his face. He looked more handsome than ever.

"Where we go?" I softly ask rubbing my eyes. 

"We are headed to the club,my love." He says getting off the bed and looking into the closet. "I have a special outfit for you to wear" He pulls out a latex body suit. The sides were laced. I got off the bed and took it from him. 

He stepped out of the room and i began to STUGGLE to get the outfit on. It was tight in all the right places. Until i got it to my chest. There was minimum ammount of fabric covering my boobs. I blush as i look in the mirror to see how slutty i look. 

I walk out of my room and see jackson is getting dressed in his. I make my way down stairs and grab a coat. I patiently wait for him to come downstairs. His smirk made my whole body shiver. He has an idea. Hes up to something. He grabs my hand and a breifcase and we walk out the door and get into the car. 

"Uh... you james bond now? The tux? Brief case? Whats next a hand gun." I laugh. 

"I do carry but not tonight. Tonight. You and I have a special  reservation at the club. A very special party. Planned just for you, Kitten." I do not like the sound of that.... 

We arrive at the club and Im lead to a room in the back. Soft music is playing and the lights are dim. There are women and men drinking champagne wearing formal wear. We are at the top of the stairs when Jackson stops. He slowly takes off my coat revealing my slutty outfit to everyone. Nobody seems to notice me thou- DING i hear and look over to see a tall man hitting a butter knife against a champagne glass.. 

"Attention everyone. Mr. Black and his submissive has arrived." Smiles filled the room and everyone cleared a way to a tall black box. We began walking towards it and the closer we got i realized its a crate. like a dog crate except quite bigger and wider bars. Chains and handcuffs hung from the top and ive watched enough porn to know what is going to happen. I stopped in my tracks about 10 feet away. 

"oh no princess you cant stop now. you want to show your ass in public. fine. ill give everyone a nice long view. " He says pulling me to the cage. Everyone stared. 

First he put on a ball gag tight enough to make me drool. Then he lightly shoved me into the cage on my hand and knees. he grabbed the hand cuffs and smiled. "Put your hands through the bars" I do as im told and he cuffs my hands together and then my ankles. I was stuck completely immobile. Then he left. Went and got a glass of champagne and left me to be stared at and touched through the bars. Men groped me and caressed me in places that excited me. My cheeks were redder than roses. Every once in a while he'd stop by and check my restraints. Hours passed. my knees were killing me i began to squirm and whine. Everytime he'd look at me i would whine. Until i was in full on tears. The more i cried the wider his smirk became. Men took pictures of me and talked to me inappropriate. 

Finally he unchained me and let me out. I thought it was over but he leaned me over the cage and chained me down. legs spread. Still gagged. He put his brief case next to me and opened it. A vibrator and a flogger laid neatly in the bottom. I whined loudly. He leaned into me and whispered 

"No cumming. understand?" i whined and nodded. The vibrator was placed on my princess parts and he began swatting for what felt like forever. the ache to cum became overwelming. the more he hit me hotter it became. everytime i would get to my edge hed turn the vibrator off. to the point i was going to scream. i was crying loudly. after atleast a houndred  swats and i was surely black and blue. He let me go and we went home. 

We crawled into bed and he cuddled against me. 

"i hope you learned your lesson my love. I love you dearly but that behavior is not accepted around here. I am so proud of you. goodnight lovely" 

"goodnight daddy." i smiled. i really enjoyed that.