the picnic

I haven't talked to Jackson since the day i called him daddy. Work has been silent and everytime he tries to talk to me i avoid him or just nod my head. I feel like I messed up everything and i don't want to talk about it.
-----present time-------
I'm shuffling through the papers on my desk when Mr. Blacks office door opens. I try to ignore his existence like i have been for 2 weeks.
"Alana. Come here. " He says opening the door wider.

I stand up and make my way in. Avoiding eye contact with the beast.
"Yes sir?" I ask sitting down.
He makes his way to his desk and sits in front of me.
"You have been slacking on phone calls. Its like you have lost all the energy you used to have." He says staring at me. My eyes stay on my lap and i nod.
"Im sorry Mr. Black. Ill try harder." I get up and go to leave.
"DAMN IT ALANA. STOP FUCKING AVOIDING ME." He yells slamming his fist into his desk. I squeal and turn around towards him. I see his anger and instantly start to tear up. I start balling my eyes out.
"Fuck" he whispers under his breath.
"Im sorry." I whimper as I cry. He gets up and hurries to my side.
"Sh. Im sorry baby. Please don't cry." He says as he holds me close. I sniffle and wipe my eyes. Staying silent in his arms.

"Tonight. Im coming to get you" He says brushing my hair back
I just nod and stop crying.

I leave his office and fix my makeup. My heart races as i think about what may happen tonight. I kept my head low for the rest of the day. Trying not to look as scared as i feel.

I walk into my apartment and flop down on my bed. Im absolutely stressed out from work and Jackson is making everything worse on me. Its so much weight on my shoulders.

I get up and take a quick shower. I throw on a pair of sweats and a large t-shirt. I didn't want to get all dressed up tonight. At 7 there was a knock on the door. I get out of bed and make my way into the living room. I know who it is which makes it so much more scary. I slowly open the door to reveal the dreaded human. I whisper a quiet hi and leave the house. I keep my eyes on my feet the whole way to the car. He opens my door and buckles me up. Shortly after he joined me in the drivers seat.
"Where are we going?" i say barely above a whisper.
"A park" he says pulling out the parking lot.
"But its dark." i pout as i play with the hem of my shirt. He didn't answer me which made me sad. I miss the sound of his voice. I stare out the window until he pulls into the parking lot of the park.
He gets out and comes to open my door. I get out slowly but stumble over my feet. Falling straight into his chest. I giggle to myself and fix everything. As i am looking down i realize im not wearing any shoes. I smile and wiggle my toes.
"I forgot my shoe.." i say looking up at Jackson. Within a second im in his arms and wrapped around his waist. Oh okay. This works. I lay my head on his shoulder and snuggle into his neck. He begins to walk deeper into the park.

"Baby look." he whispers to me. I raise my head and see christmas lights covering trees and a blanket covered in sweet foods and stuffed animals. I scream and wiggle away from him. I run over to the blanket and start playing with the stuffed hippo.

He walks over to me and kneels beside me.
"Now baby. I need to tell you something" he says pushing hair from my face. I just nod and continue playing with the stuffie. He lifts my chin with his index finger making me look him in the eyes
"I have feelings for you Alana. You are so sweet and innocent. Beautiful and courageous. You make me feel so needed. I loved the way Daddy rolls from your tongue and i want to hear it everyday for the rest of my life. Please Alana. Be my little. Let me cherish and hold you. Keep you safe from the monsters and treat you like the princess you are."
I blush as i hear these words. Slowly hiding my face in his hand.
"Otay daddy. I be your little" i say looking up at him smiling. Of course this is what i wanted. I loved this. He hugged me tight and started  feeding me sweets. We hung out under the stars until 4 am. Laughing and playing. The rest is history. It was an amazing night that i will never ever forget.

______________________________________

So this chapter is dedicated to my friend. Who i learned an hour ago is a little. It turns out she reads this book and i just cant believe how much we have in common. I love you N. Im so glad i heard you say "stuffies" when you saw my room. The talk we had really made me feel better about everything and gave me motivation to write some more. Thank you for helping me feel less alone💓