little space

I wake up in a soft bed and a paci in my mouth. I sit up rubbing my eyes adjusting to the light. I stretch and realization dawned on me. I spit out the paci and got out of bed. The cold floors were foren to my feet. I make way down the steps and into the living room. I see Jenna watching cartoons and the guys talking on the couch. The whole house smelt of lasagna. Is there any way to get out of this? I stood there staring at Jackson for a good 2 minutes before anyone noticed me. Jenna looked towards me from the tv and squealed. Drawing the attention of everyone else towards me. I stare at my feet while Jackaon makes his way towards me. He stops in front of me and uses his index finger to raise my chin.
"Hey. Are you okay?" He asks quietly locking eyes with me. I just nod. I want to go home and forget about earlier.  He smiles down at me and turned around motioning for me to follow. I walked over and sat in the floor with Jenna. On a huge conforter with princesses on it and it was covered in coloring books and crayons. I look up to see tom and jerry playing. The one that they go to outerspace. I lay on my stomach and put my head in my hands staring at the tv. Soon i begand to fall into littlespace. I picked up a crayon and started coloring the puppy on one of the pages. I kicked my feet and hummed. The oven beeped and my body froze. My breathing started picking up and tears started running down my face. "I will not eat!" I kept repeating to myself and jackson got up and headed to the kitchen, making eye contact with me on the way. We both knew what was coming. I just wasnt ready. I know he is trying to help but you can not help someone who doesnt want help. I hear him in the kitchen making plates. After he puts then at the table he calls for us to join him. I slowly walk. Dragging my feet. I plop down at the table not looking up at the food. Everyone begins to eat and i stare at my hands. I feel a gentle hand on my thigh. I look up to meet Jacksons gaze. His eyes are soft. Caring and concerned.
"Just a few bites. Thats all i ask." He whispers to me. I look down at my plate. Its a princess plate for toddlers. A smile creeped onto my face as i saw a baby fork come towards me from Jacksons direction. I slowly started slipping once again and poked at the food. I went to take a bite and someone grabbed my hand. I look over at Jackson who was motioning for me to wait. He got up and came behind me. Sloppily puttinf my hair up into a ponytail and wrapping a cloth around me. I look and realize its a bib!! I giggled and clapped my hands. I picked up my fork and took a bite. I heard clapping. I was confused. Why was he clapping at me?
"Such a good girl!"
"You are such a good girl!" He cood to me as i took three more bites. The more he talked the more i slipped. Everyone was done exept me. They were cleaning up the kitchen and i was trying to eat a bit more.
"IM DONE!" I yelled from the table. Jackson came in and smiled at me. He picked up my plate and turned to walk away.
"Wait dada chu fowgots my fort!" I said raising my fork into the air. He froze and turned around. His cheeks were red and a smile was plastered on his face. Then it hit me. I JUST CALLED HIM DADDY.
"I-I" i stuttered.
"Its okay babygirl. Its okay." He said and walked away.