Drama Starts Here

***Heyy Guys..Like You Have Heard..I Stopped writing Vampire Seduction,I Just wasnt happy about it because it wasnt like me,but hey i wrote this story for you guys and i think you will like it! ENJOY!***

CHAPTER 1

"Do you want to go out"? Max asked me

"Dude I been crushing on you since the 7th grade!" I yelled as a huge smile spread across my face. My best friend Max,Finally asked me out.

"So is that a yes?" he asked.

"Hell yeah!" i screamed as i threw my arms around his neck and he snaked an arm around my waist.

************************************************************************************************

"Hmmm..That's Something" My best friend Macy said.

"I know!! Like i wanted him to ask me out since the freaking 7th grade! and he finally asked me out today..2 years from then.." I said.

"Aha! I knew it!" Macy yelled. I turned around. Macy sat on the couchshaking her head at her sidekick. I put a hand on my hip.

"Did you listen to a word i just freaking said?" i said calmly as possible. Macy looked up and smiled sheepishly.

"You want the truth or the lie?" She asked.

"Give me the lie" I said.

"I was tottaly paying attention to what you werew just saying!"Macy said.

"I'll Give you 5 seconds to get out of my house before I kill You! 5-" I started counting down.

"Alright! Alright! I'm Leaving!"Macy said before grabbing her purse and closing the door shut..

"Yeah You better run" I mumbled under my breath. I plopped down on the couchand stared at myself through the t.v. My brother came and sat down next to me.

"Watchu Watching?" George asked.

"It's a new t.v show" I lied.

"Is it called watch Unique sit on the couch for 30 minutes?" he asked a smirk on his face.

"Actually,it's more of a 48 Hour show,Cause this booty aint moving" I said. George frowned.

"And Mom calls me Lazy!" he said before getting up and leaving.

I Got up and walked over tomy room. I sprawled myself across my bed and i stared at my orange wall,and sooner or later i fell asleep.

*************************************************************

I Walked up the school steps a big smile on my face.

"Hey Unique!" A Girl named Sara from my Drama class said to me. I Smiled and waved.

"Hey Christopher" i said to a red headed boy who was in my math class. He smiled and waved at me.

I Enteres room 203 and took a seat in the last desk by the computer station. Max enteres a few minutes after i did and took a seat next to me. I Smiled back.

"How was your night?"He asked me. His blue yes turned away from the board and turned too meet my green ones. (Although mine were contacts because you don't see a choclate skinned girl with green eyes these days)

"It went alright,although i slept most of the afternoon,What about yours?" i asked.

"Good,Although i mostly thought about you" Max said making me turn my head and start laughing." Aww my baby is blushing!" Max said.

" I Don't blush,Im Choclate skinned!" I said.

"Its either that or you have alot of makeup on yourself" Max said Laughing.