Teaser 1 : Exploring Romance

Teaser 1

-------------

Shivaay had made his mind today. He was going to speak out to her what he felt. Taking a deep breath he kept telling himself, it was always better to talk it out. It works.

He entered the room with a made up mind. Just like the time he entered the conference room to crack deals. He opened the room to find the clothes scattered.

"What's happening?" He asked his wife.

"Oh, Prinku wanted a dress for the evening's function. " replied his wife.

"Bhabhi I guess this is best. Thanks, I owe you for this!" Hurriedly Prinku left the room flashing a smile at her brother.

"Bye! I can drop you this evening. " Shivaay offered."Ahh..no ..ummm Ranveer is picking me up!" She quickly disappeared. Leaving an Anika to stifle giggles at her husband's expression. For some reason he dint like Ranveer a bit.

She quickly shut her cupboard, and walked up to him. Giving him a quick hug, she passed him to head down."Anika!"

"Huh?"

" I...I wanted to talk."She turned and waited.

"Ahh...I mean not this way."

"Okay then after dinner!? "

"Cool."She left the room and he sighed.It had been two months to their marriage. He finally had made up his mind to talk it out.

--------------