Story 2- Chapter 2

Story 2

The Gentleman Who Stole My Heart

Chapter 2

His lips moved against mine. His hands on my face. What the hell? I immediately pushed him away slightly.

He jerked back breaking the contact and I looked at his eyes. Woah! Deep black pools. 

"What?" Before I completed, he claimed my mouth this time. I was all ready to punch him, but my betraying body kissed him back. Darn! 

His tongue moved disabling my senses. I had never been kissed. This was sudden and uninvited. Shit! I realized what I was doing and pulled back. Turning away immediately. Why was I kissing him back instead of punching him back?

Your to be husband. So it's okay!

Hell No! It's not!

Before my debating mind could decide. He left the room. I quickly ran to the mirror and checked myself. Taking a long breath I went out. Last thing I wanted is wonder as to why I did not come out behind him. Wopps! He was waiting for me there. Before I could or he could say anything, my grandmother came there, telling that she had given us enough time. If she knew what he did.  

And you did! My brain chided me. 

Whatever. He was the one to blame. He started it!

Once down I did not make any eye contact with him. They left soon after. Once they were gone, my grandmother started praising him. My parents too seemed happy. He was apparently a "good match" for me.

Mom's hand over my shoulder brought me out of my gaze. "Nishu, what are you thinking? Do you like him?"

I looked at her, "Mumma I me him for a few minutes how can I judge him based on that?"

"Oh , shut up. You are lucky you saw him,and spoke to him. In our days we saw the man on the wedding! " Daadi exclaimed. She seemed to love him a little too much. She couldn't stop praising him. Why doesn't she marry him?

"I hope they says yes. The tea was nice. I hope you did not tell him something you weren't supposed to!" Daadi continued. 

Well if the the was the criteria then if yes came it would be for Rachana! I kept my humour to myself and excused myself. I had to get rid of the stupid saree. Which century I was in?

"Mumma!" I whispered entering the kitchen. "I m going for dance class." This was a secret between mother and me. I loved dancing. I was taking classes from past four years. I had already taken up contemporary, hip-hop and was now working on Belly Dancing. Dad knew about contemporary. Daadi had come to know too. She forbade me from dancingm After a break of few months I joined back again and only Mumma knew about it.