Story 1 - Chapter 6

Story 1

Chapter 6

"You look more adorable when you blush!" Did I just hear that from him? I looked up at his eyes. They were oceans of something magical calling out to me. The moment was enchanting. I did not know whether I inched forward or he did. But- our lips were close. Our eyes in rhythmic to and for motion from other's eyes to lips.

Before we could go any further a loud knock on the door followed by a giggled apology brought us out of our stance. Embarrassing? This was hundred times it. There stood his brother Omkara on the door. His smile was cheeky and once I had had a glimpse of it, I couldn't look up again.

"Sorry guys. Just came to say Gauri will be accompanying us tomorrow. I will be back  late so considered telling now. You guys can lock the door you know. Shivaay! " saying that he left and I heard his dwindling chuckles. Was the ground ready already to gobble me up? For I was waiting!

Taking all the courage I could gather, I looked up at him. He seemed embarrassed and clueless too. Oh, thanks to Omkara our first ever kiss was sabotaged. Mumbling something I  couldn't catch he walked to the washroom. Once he shut the door, I fell on the bed. Not fair! The mood had been set by the book and he was making the move, well I hope it was him and not me who had made it. I still was unsure. But anyway the moment disappeared before it could happen. Now he would get back to the gentleman and keep distance. Urrggh!

* * *

Dreamily I pulled up the duvet. After that awkward moment he was back to being as I had expected. My calculations were exact. But the good news was that we were leaving for Goa the following morn. 

Woah! Goa! With him! Bubbles anticipation filled my stomach. We were supposed to attend a wedding there. Omkara and his fiancée Gauri were coming along with us.' Well, let's not keep hopes high' I spoke to myself in my head. Sighing I closed my eyes. At least in dreams he did what I wanted him to. 

* * *

I sat behind the driver's seat, that would give me a better look of him, who sat in he passenger seat in the front. Omkara took the wheel. 

He looked at me as he turned to put the seat-belt. As though to check if I was okay. Boy! Couldn't even hate this man or be mad at him. I couldn't thank my stars enough for giving me the sweetest husband of the world. 

The small things about him made me fall deeper for him. The way he would always give me a look to make sure I was okay. Be it in the car, at home or on bed. The way he would always look into my eyes to see if I was okay. The way he would always offer me to walk first. The way he would silently leave the room when he sensed I needed some privacy. The way he would quietly leave if I got a call. He gave me all the space. He was never demanding or asking. Oh, why was he not! I was wanting to give him myself.

Here he was looking at me now. Wow!  When be had all the time with me, he would look away. Now, he found time to look at me? Complicated man! Did he not feel the heat between us that almost roasted me ? Was I not attractive to him? I took all the efforts to get ready to the best ever since the marriage. There were always eyes I knew that were on me in college. At that time I was a different person with career as my goal. I had never been into a relationship nor had ever seen a man as I saw him. Oh. Was it those romance novels or those Bollywood movies that spoiled me? Even I didn't know. But, I would still feel he was the reason, I was a girl with a dirty mind. How could a man be so handsome and caring and sweet and sexy and... oh no the list won't end. Sighing I looked out as we drove over to Gauri's place to pick her up. 

* * *

A beautiful woman with raven black long hair, dressed in pretty kurti and jeans waited outside. She had shades over her eyes. I hadn't seen her before. She couldn't make it to our wedding as she had finals going on. Of what I had heard, Gauri and Om had been engaged for six months. Apparently there wasn't a proper "mahurat" so the two had to wait until nine months to tie the knot. As Om got out to help her with the luggage I noted the two made a great couple. Was I loud? For he said, "Yeah they do make an excellent couple!"

Sealing my lips I sat up straight. How many times had my thoughts been loud? 

Gauri was a beautiful person on inside as well. I grew fond of her in no time. She filled me on so much about the Oberoi brothers and her family. I was surprised at the way she spoke about Omkara. She literally knew Om and everything about him. What was even more surprising was that there was an arranged marriage too! God, the two looked madly in love. 

The twist came in when after an hour Gauri requested Shivaay to sit back. But instead of walking to the passenger seat she walked to the driver's seat and asked Omkara to allow her to drive. I was keenly observing the two. Shouldn't have. For when Om got out he gave Gauri a kiss on her lips and his hand hit her backside playfully. 

 I quickly looked away, turning to him. There this man was engrossed in his mobile screen. Uurrrggh! He should perhaps learn something from his younger brother! Folding my arms I looked out. 

🙈😂😂😂😂

🙈😂😂😂😂

Don't forget to vote and comment. 😊

-Anami!