Chapter 1

Chapter 1- "So it's the beginning, beginning?"

"Surrender my everything because you made me believe you're mine.."

Y/N bobbed her head along to the 5 seconds of summer song that was blaring from her headphones at the moment. Honestly? She looked like an idiot at the moment, but she really gave zero fucks.

She was currently dancing around her room, with a hair mask and face mask on, in an oversized shirt that she usually wore to bed.

If anyone walked in her dorm room at the moment, they would think she was having a seizure. For a girl who danced professionally, she was dancing pretty horribly at the moment.

Suddenly she tripped over her book-bag that was in the middle of the floor and she fell.

"I'm just gonna stay here." She said, her face muffled from her rug on the floor. She made a weird noise as she realized her headphones had ripped out of her ears in the process of falling.

'Maybe it's a sign that I should do my homework?' She pondered for a moment.

Then she started laughing.

"Yeah right! Time to re-watch the whole series of Boku No Hero Academia!" She practically screeched like a maniac.

She gave zero fucks if she watched it 10 times over already. For one, she loved the anime anyway. Secondly, she would do anything in her power to put off doing her homework.

'I mean who even likes doing homework?' She thought as she lifted her hands up to reach for her laptop. She didn't even bother getting up from the spot that she fell in. In all honestly, Y/N was lazy as fuck. I mean who wouldn't be at this point.

Y/N has been in college for all of one year and she was completely over it. All it does is make her tired and completely ruin her social life—not that she had one to begin with.

She honestly felt so old with the way she just laid around, got tired easy, hated doing things, and avoided talking to human beings. Sure she was only 18, but that's practically 86, right?

She rolled her eyes and opened the Hulu website to begin her binging cycle for the 11th time.

As soon as she began to watch the first episode, a knock sounded on her door.

She made an inhuman noise and put her laptop beside her. She got up from the floor, but not before she flailed her arms around while silently screaming.

She yanked open her door to stare at the knocking culprit.

Lo and behold, stood her immediate friend group. The sight caused her to groan aloud.

"You forgot." One of her friends stated blankly.

She rose an eyebrow to signal the person to go on with whatever she must've forgot. Clearly, if she forgot, which she did, then she wouldn't even have a clue as to what he was referring to. 'is he stupid?' She began to wonder.

"Ugh, you dumbass! We're going out. How could you even forget? You're the rat that suggested it." The boy ranted pushing into her room with the rest of her friends.

Upon closer inspection, she did notice that everyone was all dressed up and looking rather thicc in her opinion.

She wasn't all that shocked from his revelation because she has horrible memory when it comes to making plans. Y/N always forgets things and it's partly due from her never sleeping properly. When you have insomnia, it affects your memory just as much as your mood. Not getting enough sleep was the root to all of her problems, but she didn't need to get into that right this moment.