Chapter 13

Chapter 13- "A safe place"

Y/N was back at school, having decided to ignore the problem at hand.

She saw this coming months ago. Hell, she even voiced Hitoshi her concerns about something coming for her. Albeit this was a little different from what she had in mind. This felt like psychological torture, like whoever was behind this was trying to make her feel alone and vulnerable. All of the 'attacks' centered around her dreams, and now reality. The dreams spent weeks breaking her down, making her exhausted and jumpy, taking her to a dark place she's never been before. Then when it took on reality, it felt like all of her fears were bought to life, leaving her mind somehow. It felt like her enemy was all in her head—she inhaled sharply at the thought.

All in my head..

What if... what if she was only imagining this? Sure she's never had an overactive imagination, even as a child she was frighteningly realistic. But, this was a strong possibility.

Just think about it.

In all the fanfics she's ever read, when the main character went to another universe, there was always this big reason why. Maybe she was searching so desperately for a reason?

It was true, her mind couldn't grasp the fact that she was in this world. Not being able to know how she got here, why this was happening, it would make any sane person go a little mad.

So is that what was happening to her? Could those dreams be a manifestation of her internal confusion? Could they have somehow made its way to hallucinations?

It is entirely possible. The thought oddly sent a sick comfort to the poor girl. Being delusional seemed to be the better choice than there actually being someone after her.

That has to be it.

There was no way in hell anyone could be after her. She wasn't even special.. was she?

Y/N shook her head. I'm not special. I wasn't before this world, and I am not now.

Sighing heavily, the H/C haired girl made her way into the classroom. Her eyes instantly locking with the fluffy green haired boy.

Her heart faltered for a second. She felt awful. The curly haired girl had been so into whatever was going on in her head, that she completely forgot about the beautiful boy.

Since it was early, she had time to show him that she still liked him a lot and she wasn't going anywhere.

Quickly stumbling over to him, she launched herself into his arms. Midoriya was taken aback by her sudden boost of energy and affection, but he didn't hesitate in returning the embrace, swiftly catching the girl.

Y/N buried her head into his neck, lightly peppering the smooth exposed skin with kissed.

"Mf fo forry." She muffled out, her words clouded by the fabric of his blazer.

A chuckle found its way past the boys lips, his arms tightening around the girl in his arms. His head dipping down to her ears, whispering the cutest phrases to her.

Finally pulling away, Y/N let her feet fall to the ground. The green haired boys hand finding its way to her cheek, the other swiftly pulling her close.

"It's okay, I know you had a lot going on." He smiled softly at her.

I do not deserve such a wonderful human bean.

A wide smile broke out on the girls face, grabbing the tie around the boys neck to pull him in a kiss. Her lips met something other than his own, a shirt?