Chapter 2

Chapter 2- "Bitch.. what the fuck?"

"Wake me up before you go-go. Don't leave me hanging on like a yo-yo.."

The music played silently throughout the room like an alarm. Usually something playing that softly wouldn't wake a person up, but for Y/N it was more than enough to get her up.

She groaned, turning it off, then rubbing her eyes roughly as she rose from her mountains if covers. She sat up, looking like a hot mess, and sighed.

'I can't believe I fell asleep. I never sleep—' just as she finished her thought, realization hit her and she gasped so hard that she fell out of bed.

All of last nights events came flooding back to her in one swift moment. Y/N laid on the floor trying to process whatever the hell happened.

All she knew for sure was, she definitely drowned. But she remembered hearing police sirens, the ambulance, and someone right before darkness overcame her.

'Did they not get to me in time? Am I... Am I dead?' Y/N began to wonder. A million and one questions flooding her head at once.

Y/N slapped herself, leading to her groaning in pain.

'Well, I can feel pain.. so I guess I'm not dead? But then again, that could very well not mean anything.' She thought.

She sighed finally getting up from the floor, deciding that the only way to get answers would be to see for herself.

Once she finally stood up, she looked around her room. That's when she noticed she was back home—this was definitely not her dorm room.

Her room was littered with random posters that honestly had no correlation to one another. Random pictures of her and her friends, some with her and her family. Her book shelf was a mess, some of the books having been read over multiple times or never having been touched because they sucked. Clothes littered the carpet in front of her closet, which was wide open, and a mess of course.

Y/N sighed, noting that if she isn't dead, her mom will surely kill her because her room looked how she felt—like shit.

Y/N inwardly screamed before walking into the bathroom that connected to her room.

Believe it or not, her bathroom was actually really clean. Like squeaky clean. It was one thing for her room to be dirty, but Y/N knew for a fact that her bathroom had to always be clean. It just made sense.

Her bathroom did look kind of different though. Y/N just couldn't pinpoint how exactly. Maybe it was slightly remodeled or something? She shrugged her shoulders, not really giving enough of a fuck to try and figure out what was different.

She stopped in front of the mirror and almost shit herself.

"No fucking way!" She screamed. Well more like screeched.

Staring back at her was herself of course, but she wasn't an idiot. She has to be dead.. right? Y/N knows there is no other way her 16 year old self would be staring back at her if she wasn't dead.

Her hair was just as long as it was then, before she had any mind to cut it. Long H/C hair that stopped right above her belly button. Her face looking way more child-like and flushed.

When Y/N says child-like, she really means that weird doe-eyed innocent look most kids have. Like their heads are in the clouds, or some dumb shit.

Her nose piercing wasn't there anymore, because she had gotten that at 17. Which was also a good giveaway that she was now, magically, 16 years old.