Chapter 16

Chapter 16- "The weekend"

After the date, when I got back to my room, Hitoshi was asleep on my floor. The tv was still playing some random show in the background. I smiled softly, noticing that he had cleaned up the clothes from all over the place.

I quickly abandoned my clothes, throwing on a towel and grabbing my shower stuff.

After showering and coming back, I quickly got dressed in my favorite pajama shirt. I crawled on the floor next to my mess of a best friend, grabbing down the covers and rest of the pillows from my bed.

It didn't take long for me to fall asleep.

I was woken up by Hitoshi practically shaking me like the dorm was on fire. After a mild panic attack—a result from being shaken to fucking death—I answered his five million questions about the date.

As I threw on shorts and followed him out to go get breakfast on his floor, he proceeded to poke fun at our date sounding cheesy. I, per usual, just snorted and hit him over the head.

When we made it to the 5th floor lounge, Monoma already had breakfast waiting for us.

"You're the best." I beamed, my eyes sparkling in admiration as I swiped the plate of food from him, plopping down on the couch.

I ate quietly while the two dorks talked about my date as if I wasn't even there. I honestly didn't mind, this food was too good to even be interrupted.

This guy sure knows how to make a good omelette.

"So do you know if you guys are going on a date again?" Monoma pipped up, the two boys turning their attention to me.

I hummed in response, already knowing that Todoroki said it was my turn to plan the next date.

"Ooo where are you going?" Hitoshi asked, leaning in to stare me down.

I leaned back slightly, he can get kinda creepy why he's excited. A whole dork.

"Dunno. I have to plan it and stuff, although I doubt I can top our first one." I admitted, setting my empty plate down on the table.

We talked for a while, before Todoroki texted me saying that he'd like to see me before the boys drag him out to the arcade.

I quickly said my goodbyes to the two messes that were on the couch, after washing my plate and thanking Monoma for the food again.

As soon as I made it to the 4th floor lounge, I was met with literally all the boys of 1A. They seemed to be just finishing breakfast as I slowly made my way over.

"Y/N!" Kirishima beamed, the first to notice my presence.

When he turned around I noticed all of the boys were dressed to go outside. I probably looked like an idiot with an oversized red tye dye shirt, hidden shorts, and my cow slippers. My hair was kind of a mess, it had grown out since I cut it months ago, now reaching just under my boob. It was wavy from the rain yesterday, not fully in its curly state because it didn't get soaked.

I rubbed the back of my neck, my cheeks tinting that familiar pink color.

"Hi Kiri.." I mumbled, a shy smile making its way to my face.

A hand making its way to rest on the small of my back didn't even make me jump in the slightest. I had quickly become accustomed to his familiar touch. I felt better knowing that he was right beside me now.

"Boys day out?" I piped up, a small laugh leaving my mouth as Kirishima let a bright smile swallow his face.

"Mens day out!" He corrected, his chest puffing out.