Chapter 14

Chapter 14- "Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday—EVERYDAY"

You've got to be kidding me..

With all the inner crap Y/N was going through, she completely forgot that she was, in fact, a high school student. She forgot about all the drama that could happen, the hormone filled kids, love life crap, the stress from having friends—all of it. And this week was a sure reminder of that.

It all started on Monday, as if a major switch went off to make all the students take a complete one-eighty.

Y/N had gone about her morning relatively normal: wake up from a nightmare, have a mild panic attack, take a cold shower and get dressed, get breakfast with Mina, walk to class and bother everyone especially Aizawa. Things were pretty fucking normal and slow going in her opinion.

That was until she noticed how dismissive Midoriya was being. When she went to hug him in the morning, he barely hugged back or said anything. Now it sounds normal right? NOPE. This is MIDORIYA IZUKU we are talking about. That beautiful cinnamon roll would never act such a way, nor would he practically shut someone out. At least that's what L/N F/N thought.

This of course led the girl to chalk it up to a bad day, deciding to give the green haired boy some space. So Y/N spent the day with the Bakusquad and bothering Aizawa in the teachers lounge.

When Tuesday came, and he completely dodged her hug, she knew something was up. Her first instinct was to assume she'd done something wrong, which was a reasonable assumption, albeit completely wrong. Sadly, every time she would try and attempt to speak to Midoriya and see what was wrong, this would happen:

Y/N practically had to sprint to catch up with Midoriya and Uraraka.

"Hey! Wait up!" She wheezed out, winded from all the unexpected exercise. After a minute of running, the curly haired girl finally caught up to them. Her hand flying out to stop the boy from walking further.

"Hey, didn't you hear me?" She breathed out, slightly upset that she had to run in the first place.

His back was still to her, it was stiff and clearly uncomfortable. His head turned slowly, eye piercing the girls own E/C ones.

Never in her life, had she seen the expression on this boys face. It was utter annoyance and anger. Y/N felt like a deer caught in headlights—frozen, confused, and hella nervous. Her eyebrows knit together in confusion, clearly put off by the boys whole new demeanor.

"W-what's wrong? Did I do something to make you upset?" She asked softly, trying her best to sound calm and not panicked like she was on the inside.

"Just leave him alone." Another voice spoke up, annoyance clear in the tone as well.

Y/N gasped lightly, her head turning to Uraraka. Now this, was fucking new. The curly haired girl tilted her head to the side, showing her complete confusion. In this moment, she was out of explanations.

"He clearly doesn't want to talk to you." She added matter of factly.

Okay now it was Y/N's turn to be annoyed, her facial expression taking on a completely straight look, void of any emotion. Her hand fell from the boys arm.

If he wants to be a duckass and let someone else speak for him, he can go right ahead and do that. I'm not in the mood for this kind of behavior. I will not allow myself to be put down.

"O.K" She finally responded, turning on her heal and walking away. Once she was down the hall, she finally stopped, head tilting over her shoulder to look back at the two.