Chapter 3

Chapter 3- "Let's get this fucking straight."

'So let me get this straight..'

So here Y/N was, in her bed, finally figuring it out. Or at least she thought she was figuring it out. So far she's come to this conclusion: when she drowned, she must've somehow ended up in an alternate universe.

Yup.. that was the best idea she could come up with. I mean, there was literally no other explanation she could think of.

'Maybe somehow, the Y/N from this universe drowned at the same time I drowned, somehow leading to us being swapped??' She questioned.

Her head hurt from trying to come up with a decent solution to this problem.

All she knew was the following: she was 16 now, which she can't explain really. Her family moved to Musutafu, Japan from America at the beginning of this summer. Apparently it's the end of summer now even though before she drowned it was in fact fall. There's also the fact that the bathroom looked different because they are in a different house then the one she grew up in, which she was stupid as hell for not noticing. She was swapping schools, and apparently she's supposed to be moving in the dorms in 2 weeks. To top it all off, she was going to UA.

Honestly, she just wanted to go back to bed. Nothing made sense, it was like some sick fan-fiction.

Y/N gasped.

'If I am somehow inside of Boku No Hero Academia.. then why don't I make the most of it? I'm sitting here complaining, when this never happens to anyone. Sure I left my world behind, but fuck it. I'm gonna fuck shit up.' She laughed silently to herself.

'Sure, this is scary and confusing, but I'm gonna make this fucking fun.' she concluded before falling asleep again.

Y/N woke up a few hours later to her mom yelling at her to come down and eat.

After yelling back that she was going to shower first, she scrambled out of her bed and ran into her bathroom.

After showering and brushing her teeth, Y/N stood in front of her mirror with her towel wrapped around her and scissors in her hand.

If there was one thing she learned, she sure as hell looked better with shorter hair.

She had cut her hair shortly after getting out of the shower. It was now only just above her boobs. Since she had curly hair (A/N I'm sorry, you have curly hair now oof), she had to cut it when it was wet or it would look stupid.

She quickly dried off and threw some random clothes on before running down to eat.

Once she sat at the table her dad began asking her a thousand and one questions about how she feels. He took her temperature and blood pressure. She was annoyed that he hadn't just done that earlier instead of at the table. Then her mom began to interrogate her about why she cut her hair, but she just shrugged it off. As she ate with her mom, dad, and two younger brothers, she began thinking again.

She knew she should stop giving herself a headache trying to figure out the logic in what the hell happened to her, but who could blame a girl for trying?

Y/N knew why she didn't wake up at a hospital—her dad was a doctor so he could watch her from home. So she could stop wondering why she woke up in her bed.

Her dad also slipped in something about his new job, leading Y/N to come to the conclusion that they moved all the way out here for his job.

She later found that her father was quirkless, which was obvious in the fact that he was a doctor and didn't attempt to heal her through any other means.