Chapter 21

Chapter 21- 'Explosion Boy & Regrets'

Two weeks—only two weeks since Y/N's been back and she can't help but feel like everything is so different. Everyone was treating her as if she were fragile and couldn't take care of herself. She couldn't do a single thing alone, even using the bathroom—one of the girls was always around. The curly haired girl felt caged, and extremely annoyed.

While Y/N knew that everyone was just showing how much they cared for her, it was becoming very overwhelming. The worst of it came from Todoroki. The outcasted girl couldn't help but feel like he changed drastically.

Wherever she was, he went. When he wasn't with her—which rarely happened—he texted her nonstop. He even went to the extent of not letting any of the other boys touch her. When he wouldn't let her hug sunshine boy Kirishima or get a piggyback ride from Iida so she could go 'zoom', she knew things were getting weird.

"Kiri you have to sneak to my room with the squad, I feel like a prisoner!" Y/N whisper shouted into her phone, openly begging the boy to bring her faves so she can relax for once.

"No way bro! What if Todoroki sees me going to your room like last time?! That dude is so scary." He whined, already opposing Y/N's random wishes of rebellion.

"This is so unmanly! Your bestest buddy is feeling down and you want to just leave 'em all cooped up in their sad and depression cell block?" The girl retorted, trying her best to hit him right in the manly heart so he'd break and come rescue her.

"Dude a girl is asking us to come to her room and you're gonna say no?" Another voice in the background spoke up, seemingly disappointed in the redhead.

"Kaminari do you want us to die?!" Kirishima cried out, clearly distressed from the mere thought of Todoroki freezing him like a popsicle.

"That's only if he catches us—"

"Wait, if we're all in Kami's, why don't you just come to us?" Sero piped up from the background, probably listening into the conversation as well.

He has a good point..

"Wait—why do I have to be the one that dies?!" Y/N cried out, disturbed by the fact that her friends would rather her get slaughtered by her overprotective boyfriend.

"So we have to die? FOR WHAT CAUSE? THIS IS UNMANLY!" Kirishima whines, as a small thump is heard in the background, likely from him face-planting into the bed.

"Wait, even if he caught Y/N he'd never be mean to her or hurt her." Sero spoke up, already tired of everyone being so dramatic.

"Y/N can you just bring your butt here? If you take too long I'll eat all of the mozzarella—"

A loud crash was heard from Y/N's side of the line as she stumbled off of her bed to rush out of the room.

"MINA PLEASE DONT IM COMING—"

As Y/N ran up the steps while shoving her phone in her pocket, she kept an ear and eye out for Todoroki and Aizawa.

Creeping onto the boys floor, she peeked out from the stairwell to see if the coast way clear. Upon noticing no one there, she zoomed down the hallway to Kaminari's room, pushing the door open and closing it as if someone was chasing her. Her back was pressed up against the door as she wheezed like an out of shape elderly man. After taking a big gulp of fresh air, she stood up tall flexing her arms.

"I AM HERE!" She yelled out in a mock All Might voice.

"What are you flexing?" Kaminari asked, completely caught off guard by her sudden appearance.