"What are you doing in my pocket?"

I stared out at the ground, shoving my hands further into my pocket to get warm. It was cold. Really cold. Really, really cold. I wish I could go home. I wanna sleep. This weather is not fit for playing volleyball - this makes me want to curl up at home in a warm blanket and sleep.

"Hey, Leah, pay attention - " Tara yelled at me.

I blinked. "Huh?"

I felt something hit me on my face. I groaned. "Shit, that hurt...ow, ouch..."

" - to the ball..." Tara trailed off, a worried expression on her face. "Leah, are you okay?"

"Of course I am, Tara," I said sarcastically. "I just got hit by a ball...on my face. Yeah, of course I'm okay." I'm obviously not okay.

"Well, you can't really blame me for you not paying attention," Tara huffed, rolling her eyes. "Talk to me when you're in a good mood."

I sighed. Today was so not my day.

Suddenly, I felt something wet hit my face. I looked up and saw that it was raining. Why. Why. Why?!

"A-again," I mumbled, shivering from the cold. "T-T-Today, is s-so not my d-day. S-shit, it's c-cold."

"Everyone! Line up and go back to class!" the Volleyball Teacher ordered.

"Yes, sir!" we all chorused, before doing the opposite of lining up and then going back to class.

Since volleyball isn't really popular in my school, less people sign up for it as a sport. Most of them sign up for badminton, tennis, football or basketball. I'm the only person in my class who's in volleyball. I feel lonely.

I was the only person who came back to class. All the other sports have indoor courts, or sheltered courts because they're more popular, so there are no other students.

I sat down in my seat, sighing. I was bored and cold. I wore my comfy grey jacket, and stuffed my hands into the pockets for warmth. Suddenly, I felt something move inside. I furrowed my eyebrows. There was something in my pocket? That moved?

I hope it's not a spider - or even worse, a bug. I removed my jacket and shook it, seeing something falling out. I heard a small squeak and then...I see the cutest thing ever.

It was a small doll-like thing. It was the size of my hand - that's pretty small, really. It had brown hair and the most adorable brown eyes. It was clad in a small white rabbit onesie that made it look even smaller than it already was.

I was snapped out of my daze by its voice.

"Hey! Lady! Huge lady!" it cried out, in the sweetest voice ever. "How dare you drop me! Put me back! I want warmth!"

"Who are you? What are you? What are you doing in my jacket pocket?" I questioned, alarmed, stepping back a few steps away from it.

"...kookie...hu...warm..." it muttered. Uh...I can't hear anything. It's cute, but it's too soft and squeaky to hear anything - must be because of its height.

"What was that? I can't hear you..." I furrowed my eyebrows.

"My name is Jungkook!" it yelled. "I'm human! A male human!" He pouted, turning away.

"What are you doing in my pocket?" I ask.

He flushed. "It's not like this place was comfortable, okay?! It's just that it's cold outside..."

Oh, shit...he is adorable. I want to keep him for some stupid reason.

"So...what are you going to do now?" I asked, breaking the silence between us.

He huffed. "You're so cruel...not even letting me, a poor little boy, who needs warmth and is about to freeze in this weather, to get warmth from your jacket. It's just a jacket! I'm pretty sure you have a lot at home."

This little guilt-tripper...there's no way I'm falling for his act. But...he's cute. And small. And tiny. I want to keep him.  I'll get nothing out of this, though. But I'll feel guilty if I leave him like this...choices, choices.

"Ah, today's practice was so tiring!" I heard Haider say.

He is my classmate who makes fun of almost everyone. Wait! He might poke or hurt Jungkook with a stick or something! Need to protect Jungkook! I took Jungkook in my hand, ignoring his cries of protest and place him gently inside my skirt pocket, before wearing my comfy grey jacket.

I decided.

I would keep him safe with me after all. I doubt he'd want to get bullied or poked with a stick by people like Haider.

...

Hey guys! So this is a book made for my friend, xxpurpleyxx  (check her stories out, she's amazing!). We decided to write a book for ourselves - like a trade or something. She writes the book I've requested her to write, while I write this book she's requested me to write! I hope you enjoy reading this.

~ ImAntiSocial09