"Leah! Food!"

I skipped down the stairs, hearing the pained groans of Jungkook and Jin.

"Can you be a little gentle?!" Jin snapped.

"Okay, I'm sorry," I muttered as I reduced my speed.

"Thank goodness," Jin sighed.

"Hey, mom, what's there for dinner?" I asked, sitting down at the table.

"Spaghetti with meatballs," she replied, setting out the plates on the table.

"Yummayyyy!!" I squealed happily.

"Instead of squealing around like a dolphin, why don't you help me with setting out the dishes?"

"Oh, come on! You're almost done anyway!"

"I'm not done putting out the glasses and filling them with water. Now get to work, you lazy child!"

"Yes, mom..." I grumbled, taking out three glasses from the cupboard. I filled them with water and placed it on the table.

"LEAH!!!" my mom screamed suddenly.

I jumped up and looked at her, scared. "What????"

She was carrying the pot of steaming hot spaghetti and was running towards the table.

"LAY OUT THE COASTER!"

"Yes, ma'am!!" I quickly laid out the coaster for the spaghetti and helped her put it on the table.

I heard Jin and Jungkook snicker from my pocket. I growled, irked. They were being kinda annoying, since they weren't doing anything except being in my pocket and talking and laughing and snickering.

"Leah, sit down," my mom ordered. I did as she told and sat down on my seat.

"JONES!" she yelled, calling my dad down to eat.

I heard a door open and slam shut, and then heard the thumping of my dad's feet on the stairs.

"About time you came," she said.

"Sorry, I was doing something important," he answered, sitting down on the chair opposite me. "What's for dinner?"

"Spaghetti with meatballs," I told him, serving a large amount of spaghetti on my plate. I made sure to take a lot of meatballs as well.

"What's the special occasion?" he asked, turning to mom. "You're suddenly making my favorite food."

"There is no special occasion," she stated, serving a medium-sized amount of the spaghetti on her plate. "And this is Leah's favorite food as well. I could be making it for her."

There seemed to be a huge tension between mom and dad today. I wonder what did they fight about today.

My dad stood up to take some spaghetti. "Leah, how was school?"

"Fine," I informed. I began eating my spaghetti, groaning in delight at the wondrous taste. "So good..."

"I'm glad you like it," mom smiled.

"Hey!" the cries of both Jin and Jungkook reached my ears. "Give us some too!"

I rolled my eyes, before staring at them. "Wait," I mouthed.

Hmm...how do I provide a distraction so that they can eat?

I stared at the lamp above the table, seeing a mosquito buzz around it. I directed my gaze to plate, taking another bite of my spaghetti. I ate a meatball, licking my lips to take out the sauce sticking around and on my mouth.

"Leah! Don't lick your lips!" mom hissed.

"Yes, ma," I said absentmindedly, licking my lips again.